No announcement yet.

1st auto flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JohnEmad ya. It just seemed to clog up my plant. Probably f...I...m... the FIM lol

Is that a F..FIM?

Comment

Day 65 and trichomes are clear as a window. One cola pic from topped gal, chonkier with lots of leaves. Two pics of fimmed gal with super crop, her buds are slowly putting on weight but only one finger wide. Several weeks to go...more sativa than indica.
      Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

not bad ! pretty autoflowers
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

What deficiency causes this? Multiple leaves have this discoloration. Ph’d water 6-7 in soil with organic nutes, I don’t measure soil or run-off ph. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            May I suggest buying a digital one? You will get a lotter better reading.. I have one i can measure my water and it can also measure the soil. Adwa is the name

• Cheeba
            Cheeba commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Capn, a digital ph meter has been added to my list.

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            It will make it a little bit easier

Day 71, mag def seems cleared up, contemplating going with water only rest of the way on both plants. The smell is overwhelming my carbon filter, I’m okay with that.

Comment

• RetiredGuy
            RetiredGuy commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking very nice. I am trying to see which cola was super cropped. Is it that fat one on the far right of the second photo?

• Cheeba
            Cheeba commented
            Editing a comment
            RetiredGuy the middle cola on left plant was cropped and bent towards back wall so hard to see.

• FurnaceBoi
            FurnaceBoi commented
            Editing a comment
            Those are looking great. You'll need to find your preferred harvest window through experience. I like to start flush at 10 to 20% amber trichomes. After I start flush, I want to see fading and leaves getting crispy. I've harvested too early and late lol. I have my zone now

I used to FIM but don't anymore_ like you mentioned, topping produces more consistent and predictable results, at least with photoperiod plants. It will be nice to see how it all works out in the end.
          Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
          liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Trimmed a small bud from middle of plant to check trichomes, some purple from temp drop during lights out. 5% amber and getting close, other plant is a few days behind.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              How cute i'd pack her in my bong

• ZigZag
              ZigZag commented
              Editing a comment
              sweet!

• FurnaceBoi
              FurnaceBoi commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol. Agreed SoOrbudgal

One more day until harvest for the fimmed gal, pic below. Then the topped gal get chopped in 3-5 days. Looking forward to smoke test in 2-3 weeks!

Comment

Getting close! Mine are just starting to get some calyx's with pistils. I can't wait for them to really kick it in gear. Cheers, Enjoy :~)
              liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Dry weight from fimmed plant: 32 grams flower, 11 grams trim excluding leaves from wet trim.

Will have totals from topped plant tomorrow.

And smoke test results this weekend on early buds cured for 1-2 weeks.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's awesome Cheeba you sure did a great grow i'm doing some little lower bud tasting removing like you did

• Cheeba
                  Cheeba commented
                  Editing a comment
                  2nd plant dry yield is 1 oz of flower and 11 grams of sugar leaf trim. Super frosty, let the cure begin.

Enjoy the smoke test! Last grow we made "living" bubble hash from sugar trim and buds and saved just the best colas to cure. We just took everything else and tossed it in the freezer (in food storage bags) immediately after harvesting. The next day I put all that into an ice chest with a bunch of dry ice and let it set for about an hour_To get the water temp down as low as possible I take some of the dry ice and toss it into the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket, cover that with regular ice until the 5 gallon bucket is half full then add the water. once the water on top starts to freeze then I dump in the cannabis, mix well (I use a paint stirrer on a hand held drill) and then strain through 3 different sized mesh bubble bags. After having done this 4-5 times the 75 micron screen seems to produce the best overall quality_light gold in color and very sticky.
                The hash captured on the 25 micron screen has always been darker and a bit greener than what we get with the 75 micron mesh. I think its because the 75 micron lets any chlorophyll through while the 25 micron screen catches it. The second run with "living" material has never been as clean as the first run captured with the 75 micron mesh.
                Anyway, its a great way to try out your crop without having to wait for the cure!

Comment

• ZigZag
                  ZigZag commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh yeah_ almost forgot_ WARNING_if you decide to use dry ice to get your water temp down to freezing then be prepared_it gets pretty exciting when you pour the water into the bucket!_everything will start "steaming" and massive amounts of CO2 will result_like some mad scientist at work, everything will start bubbling and popping, its quite a show while it lasts but using the dry ice to keep the water temp as low as possible enables the trichomes to break away and settle to the bottom faster. Less chlorophyll gets dissolved in the water so your product will be gold/blonde in color and very potent. I'm now a big fan and will make some of this from every future grow. The system I use is pretty affordable_ 3 bubble bags, three 5 gallon buckets, a paint stirrer for a hand drill (get the long ones), ice and dry ice if you want to try that.Check out the tutorial on making bubble hash. Cheers to all.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X