No announcement yet.

High Winter 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last post for this grow. I can't find the latest photos for final post. Took them sent them like i've always done and none are showing up in my email? I've cleaned everything i know how to i see them on the phone try and send and nothing so i don't know? For all who have followed and those who made posts I thank you all for the support and comments. I just can't figure out the picture thing so i'm done with it. I've harvested my GG#4 maybe 2oz the other 3 photoperiod are still cloudy and at 65days in flower. Breeder says 55-70 days of flower for these strains but ya know how that goes. So i'm over this grow, just letting these get dryed out with lights running still 12/12 they were all watered 3days ago still wet heavy sacks. After bags are dry abit more lights will go off, then they'll sit in there 24hrs. Glad to have plenty of what looks like top shelf LOL just not huge amounts from my grow technique this round.

Next grow is getting ready for this tent 12/12 with the clones at 6wks in growth. 3 GG#4 1 zittlez . I'm happy for the being able to grow legal weed. I look forward to traveling again, at least road trips where towns are small and lots of open sky . Plan is going to the desert in E.Oregon howl at the moon boondocking and looking for rocks.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats SoOrbudgal well deserve..! Us too are waiting for some road trips this summer. Looking forward for your next grow my western friend.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like my kinda trip! Enjoy

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy for you Mrs. Budgal! Those colors are just beautiful. Enjoy your rock hunt

I just love all the stars and sounds at night. Antelopes, mule deer the sounds of coyote oh yes and hot springs
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds pretty magical

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X