Seeking advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking advice

So I have a good problem to have, too much weed😂 After taking the tops off my last harvest we have way more bud than we’ll get through before the next one is finished. I’m guessing there’s still a good 2-3oz of lower bud that’s still frosty I just don’t feel like messing with it.

My question GWE, seeing that Christmas is coming up, can I make edibles or hash WITHOUT trimming what I have leftover on the plants? If I can do something minimal I’ll give it a go but if it still needs trimmed I’m going to throw it in the woods out back to be honest

Sure, you can toss it all in a jar, trim bin, what have you, without trimming. I don't recommend throwing it out, for a couple of reasons. First, you may only THINK you have too much. Second, do you want a bunch of stoned wildlife, constantly invading your property, jonesin' for more?!
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was wondering about this. I have the lower halves of 3 plants left to deal with, do you put all the smalls/popcorn in a jar and cure, after drying?

• BR2K
      BR2K commented
      Editing a comment
      Puglover1 I do, after pulling off the buds from the stems. Bear in mind, I'm still a novice so I'm learning as I go too. I miscalculated my harvest and had to divert my "trim jar" to active service. Fortunately, I'd included a fair amount of buds. I am lucky, my trim does the trick, while I wait on my Mandarin Gelato to finish.

I forgot about the trim bin. Been seeing a lot of post on here lately about it. I’m sure I could put it all in there and shake the hell out of it lol

If they’re eating my scraps then the wildlife been getting high on
    my throw away for a long time 😂

Also thank you BR2K!

Comment

There isn't a weed poor oldtimer around that can't afford to buy it or grow it that would love to have it.Being that it is Christmas time
      Go ahead sing to your plants there not going to think your a nutjob

Grow in soil-fox farm ocean forest-happy frog
      Indoor Grow with 5gl cloth pots
      31/2x31/2 Home made grow box
      1-Mars hydro ts1000 and 1-ts600
      Humboldts nutrients + Blackstrap molasses
      secret base a & b
      cal mag
      golden tree
      flower stacker

Comment

My local weed grower friends and i trade for things. I traded for CBD lotion with my thai skunk .
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Its nice to have a little extra. You can experiment on making a new thing like a tincture or topical or gummies or RSO. If it turns out bad, A) you tried, B) not out any personal smoke and C) you learned and can hopefully do better next time. Who knows, you may discover something you like. If you aren't feeling adventurous, make some bubble hash from it. That is a great thing to do with trim too.

I also know a few people who use weed medically and their financials aren't exactly stellar, doctor bills and such. So I like to donate stuff to them when my harvest turns out to provide more than me and my wife can smoke in a few months time.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m leaning towards the bubble hash bc I can throw everything in AS IS lol the wife has been busy so I had the pleasure of trimming this grow all by me self so whatever I do there won’t be a single snip involved moving forward 😂 if I wasn’t a outlaw I’d share with others but only 3 people on the face of the earth know I grow and I’ll be keeping it that way until this plant gets legalized

• ChadWestport
            ChadWestport commented
            Editing a comment
            Good on you DAAS69, definitely have helped people off prescription meds. Just bought a hat from Mendo Dope last night, it says - Chemicals Kill, Cannabis heals.

I understand where you are coming from bboy. Making water hash out of it will get you out of trim jail. lol

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes brother! Lol

Two evenings spent wet trimming and then 4hrs touching up before jars, I’m done with this grow 😂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X