Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to set on my ass, I get a surprise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to set on my ass, I get a surprise.

Got bored trying to mend so I decided to get some jars ready for yesterdays harvest. I have 9 jars setup for each of the 3 strains I have grown so far 6 for the flower and 3 for the trim. Since all but 1 of the White Rhino trim jars were filled I grabbed 8 new jars from the basement. When I got to the last jar I noticed the tare weight couldn't be right it was only 200+ grams instead of the 400+ it should be. So with jar in hand I headed back down to find out why. I went through all the empty wide mouth 16 oz jars to no avail, upon looking over the ones in use I find the jar labeled my hash has a 400+ tare weight boom found what I was looking for. I put the lid and band from the 32 oz jar on the 1 oz and checked the weight it was perfect so I pealed hash label and put it on right lid for the hash jar and went to replace it in cabinet. There were 4 containers in the jar, I knew there was a gram of WW kief & a gram of XXL/WR hash in there a empty scrip vial and a Carmex lip balm container. Curious about why or what was in the carmex container I decided to take a look and to my surprise it is full of hash oh happy days. Pretty sure it is some White Widow hash made from the spring grow since I keep all of it for me and divide up the Somango XXL and White Rhino hash to pass onto to my friends (kid doesn't want hash just flower). 420 in 9 minutes guess I'll try it.

My find yesterday wasn't hash, but a lost bud! I was starting a project of going through about 1000 7" reel to reel tapes to see whats on them (nice country tape rolling now). When I open the box I find this on top between the cover flaps smashed and been there since around harvest last year. My back hurts its time to bust it up!
    Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X