Help! Growing tips for Alaskan Purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Growing tips for Alaskan Purple

I just germinated some free Alaskan Purple from Seedsman. Anyone have any experience with these Fems (not Auto)? Any tips for an indoor grow using a Viparspectra R900 LED?
    Thanks
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

My last crop had an Alaskan Purple and I have a few more seeds. It was the first one to mature and was a relatively good producer, for a novice grower like me. I will now be using 5 gallon smart pots, as opposed to three gallon. My harvest for my Mandarin Gelato kind of reminds me of the AP...except it's significantly bigger/bushier/smellier. Please note, there's no guarantee but generally you'll get more from a bigger pot. My Critical XXL is diminutive, compared to her sisters. She too, is in a 5 gallon Smartpot. I grow in Coco/perlite, using General Hydroponics nutrients, with Calmag. Good luck!
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X