Need help with 4x Auto issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with 4x Auto issues

Hello every one, I’m starting to get a little nervous (and believe I may have done something wrong) with my 4x auto grow.

some info about the grow:
    Strains: northern lights, bloody skunk, amnesia haze, crystal widow.

Medium: BlueSky Organics coco coir, 5-10% perlite, a few scoops of worm castings and a dusting of mycorrhizae.

Nutrients: Gaia Green dry amendments, 3 TBSP per gallon of medium. 4-4-4 All-Purpose, 2-8-4 Bloom (50/50 ratio because they’re auto’s and I’m wanting to be ready for flower if early)

Pots: 3 gallon fabric pots

Setup: 2x mars hydro TS 1000 set at 50% power, multiple fans for adequate airflow, and a humidifier. The temp sits around 27c daytime, and 20 at night. Rh is usually 60-65% though in the photo below it states 56% from the tent being open for pictures.

Watering: I Ph test my water every time and it sits usually between 5.8-6.2 (depending on if it’s sat aerating for a few.)
    I wait until the grow bags feel light enough to water, and cover the whole area with a few solo cups of water, avoiding any over watering or too frequent of it.

I should mention that the medium was all mixed 4 weeks ago and been watering it since, but I had some seeds take and some no, so some are just starting to come in because I lost the previous ones.

Pictures below: (pic 1) northern lights 3 1/2 weeks old. (Pic 2) northern lights nute burn perhaps? (Pic 3) bloody skunk odd leaf mutation or damage. (Pic 4) amnesia haze with spots on leaves. (Pic 5) crystal widow beginning to show leaf spots.

any advice or knowledge is greatly appreciated. Pretty new with dry amendments and auto flowers, so any info is awesome. Thanks!

Never used some of what your using, an never grew very many plants in coco either, probably only 12-15autos total in coco.
    I used coco-loco, an used about 30-40percent perlite mixed in my pots.
    Don't be scared about overwater in coco, some folks water everyday, and you want at least 10-15percent run-off each time you water-feed them too.
    If you want a good dry one part nutrient, check out MegaCrop, it's cheap an works great in coco.
    I can't tell real good by your pictures but they look underwatered for awhile now.
    Next time water-feed them untill you get a good bit of runoff, and you should start seeing good growth with your plants, shortly, if you keep your ph close to 6.0 as possible that is.
    Your plants will do fine by harvest time.
    Hope that helps you some,
    HappyGrowing GA. And GoodLuck
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• GreenAlchemist
      GreenAlchemist commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the comment, I do water quite sparingly I guess eh? I’ve been trying to keep on top of things but I’ll make sure to start full watering with slight runoff.
      (this is my 4th run, and first time in coco w/ dry amendments so it’s a learning curve I’ve found)

I’ll start watering til runoff, and post pictures next week to see how they bounce back, thanks again for the insight!

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      GreenAlchemist your plants are gonna do fine.
      When you water to run-off, it's really like a mini-flush, so you want have salt buildup from your nutrients your using,
      Again to make it much easier on you ,check out MegaCrop, it's a one part nutrient, that's super easy to use, plus you only need 1 tsp, or 5-6grams, a gallon of water, instead of the 3 teaspoons you have been using with your GaiaGreen nutrients, plus Megacrop, is great in coco an cheap, Plus all nutrients should be much cheaper, being its mostly all the same stuff,lol
      Can't wait to see the difference in your plants, when the coco is watered-fed right.
      It's a no no to let your coco dry out to much, it also needs alot of perlite added to it, Plus it's almost impossible to overwater coco, if you got enough perlite added to it, You need at least 30percent perlite, in your coco, imo
      Don't worry about overwatering it, it needs to always stay a little damp, if you got enough perlite in it.
      You are gonna do fine, GoodLuck GA

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X