Bud Clone Success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bud Clone Success!

I heard Bill Ward mention in a video that he heard it could be done but didn’t know anyone who had. First time grower I thought hmmm how hard can it be? Wow. Got a flower cut from a friend and cloned it five times... one survived. Now what to do. Hoping Bill Ward will contact me to
    give me some advice.

315W CMH on 18/6
    Dutch Treat mixed with ProMix and worm castings.
    75F/24C with average RH of 50

Feedback, comments and advice are appreciated.
    Attached Files

LOL now its time to watch her grow!

Comment

Please check out the small ball sacks near the soil on your plant....i do think they look like balls.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
        AccidentalGardener commented
        Editing a comment
        oh dang! What a bummer! The operation was a success, but the patient died, lol.

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        It does look like it.

I will go and check. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Doesn’t look like a male. It’s from a feminized seed plant.
        Attached Files

Comment

Was this clone taken from a plant that was in flower but revegged? I see leaves without serations or very little serations on them also I'm pretty sure I'm seeing trichomes here and there in places.
          3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
          Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
          Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
          Couple of fans for airflow
          First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
          Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
          Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

I have grown out several clones cut from plants well into flower. They took a long time to root and then had to reveg. Here is a picture of a tent full of revegged clones.

Unless it was a prized plant I would not spend the time to do it again.
            Good luck on the grow.

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I hear that, BTDT!

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I won't ever reveg again my outdoor were all this way and way tooo much work to get a semi healthy 8 plants. Way too long recovery for outdoor. Clones i took from these were flowering moms going through reveg. Not again ever. Clone them way before flowering for me anyway.

It was a flowering female. I didn’t know I cut the clone from a bud. It has been in reveg for 5 weeks. It has trichomes starting. Not sure if it will go back to being a normal plant. Letting it grow to see what happens. 😂👍🙏

Comment

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              I set my light to 20/4 to reveg but 24/7 would be extra insurance to get it revegging.

It has been 18&6 for 5-6 weeks. It’s odd it is staying as a bud. Kinda cool. I’ll let it grow as long as it wants and see what happens. 👍🤔😜😁

Comment

As it veges out, and new growth raises over those old bud you will need to take them (the flowers) off as they will die and then cause mold if left.
              Yes it will return to looking normal with growth.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn’t sure what to expect. 👍👍

Comment

I have a few like this that are revegging at decidedly different rates😂 These are about 6 weeks from having been cut off their mothers, and the pics are from maybe a week ago ( lights are off right now so can’t get you more current ones)
                  the larger ones are growing rapidly now, and being topped as we go.
                  Two of them are still growing trichome coated lettuce, and single pointers. One of them doesn’t appear to be doing anything at all. It grew 3 single point leaves, and now hasn’t done anything for 2 weeks. I am hoping that it’s growing roots like crazy, then will take off, but who knows?
                  The only thing you can expect out of this little girl is that she’s not going to do what you expect!😂
                  Its super cool to watch though isn’t it ?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Pics are cool.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X