Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuck147
    replied
    I do any topping or training on the same day I water my girls - best chance for recovery.

Sorry Budgal but not after coffee - my hands don't need the caffeine jitters or I'd cut more than I want to.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Yep with my coffee mug and after one hour a good glass of Bordeaux non ? Usually when the lights goes on.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 12-01-2020, 12:30 PM.

• OldManGrower
    replied
    Top them after coffee and before beer.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I do it after i have a couple cups of coffee

Leave a comment:

• echdk3
    replied
    Hey GreenAlchemist, thanks a lot for the advice! I was kind of hoping it made no difference but wanted to make sure.

Leave a comment:

• GreenAlchemist
    replied
    I don’t believe there’s a difference between topping a few hours after waking up vs. A few hours before bed. As long as the lights are on, you’re good to top.

I do Always recommend that if you transplanted lately, to wait for established roots to help it bounce back faster. (Only people who transplanted in the last week)

Personally speaking I top when I can find time during that day lol. But if you want to try a little experiment, you can top half in the morning when they wake up, and the other half a couple hours before lights out, and see if there’s a slight difference between times for bounce back. Though I’ve heard a lot of people mention they saw no difference. It may just be a splitting hairs thing
    Hope this helps some, have fun topping!

Leave a comment:

• echdk3
    started a topic Best Time of Day to Top?

Best Time of Day to Top?

Hey guys! Is it better for my girls if I top them in the morning a couple hours after the lights come on, or at night a couple hours before they turn off? Does it make a difference? Thank you very much.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X