Superthrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superthrive

was wondering if anyone here had used it. I read a lot of good things about it and was wondering who has some experience with it.

I use it in very small doses during veg. Typically 1ml per gallon of water. Can't say that it definitively helps but I don't think the addition of the micro nutrients hurts. Rather know that I have them in there.

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chad, have you used or do you have an opinion on Recharge? I used it maybe 3x during the end of my very long grow, seemed to have helped, didn't hurt.

• ChadWestport
      ChadWestport commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't yet, but it is something I've been really curious about. In a future run, I want to focus more on root development and feeding the microbes in a naturally amended soil and see how little I can actually feed it traditional bottled nutrients. I'm not talking like a fully amended super soil, I mean something like a FFOF or Royal Gold amended soil. Still waiting on the DGC guys to offer to send me a bag I'm hearing more and more about soil chemistry and nutrient uptake with Cannabis that bucks the traditiional NPK model that we know for most plants. Recharge or a product like it would be a big part of that equation.

Howdy Xena, I tried the 'Superthrive' before and could not tell if there was any benefit from using it. I got a better results with just plain old molasses, but even better results with the GH Floralicious Plus and the FloraNector, both of which I'm still using. The Floralicious Plus is used at the rate of 1 ml/gallon for the entire grow and the FloraNector is used in bloom at a rate of from 5 ml to 10 ml / gallon.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X