Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! WEEK 4 Flower stage HELP

Are these hermie or no? I am on week 4 in flower

It sure looks like seed development, probably got exposed to pollen or enough stress to trigger it. From the pictures I don’t see a hermie, but..
    Do you notice any little bundles of “bananas” amongst the buds? A hermie is one who self pollinates and can pose a pollination issue to the other plants in your tent. If you do not notice any pollen sacks (on a hermie, they look like bundles of tiny bananas) then you shouldn’t worry about it pollinating and can avoid quarantining it.

however, it is good to narrow down what could have caused seed development like this on your female, were you or your plants exposed to a male plant? If not, were they exposed to any light leaks or unnecessary stress that may have caused it?

Comment

• Randeebutrus
      Randeebutrus commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing I can think of is that they were heat stressed in week 3. No male plants been in my grow, but I am thinking if they are seeds or no? Do you see them as seeds or something regular the first day of week 4?

Thanks for the help

They do look seed like eh,
    I don’t feel it’s a hermie though (if there are more plants in the flower room though I’d check them as well) normally there are distinct signs of hermaphrodites. I’ve included a couple pictures I use for reference to confirm if I do have the dreaded nana bunches, and another little snippet about how to know it’s seeded for sure and check. Hope this helps some

Comment

I see male parts in both pics (hermies), you can pluck off 1 of the seed to seed how developed it is, unless you want more seed pluck off the male parts.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X