Help male or hermies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help male or hermies

I thought they were begining of my colas in flower at 10 days but now I am thinking its hermies ormale never had this seed male orhermies. I have my 1st big bud next to it and If I need to get it out . Please help and identify quickly Thanks guys and girls.
    Attached Files

I don't understand what your asking but that's a male plant
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• LemonBuzz
      LemonBuzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks SoOrbudgal. Its out the door.

Definitely male and it looks like it is getting ready to drop pollen within the next few days.

Comment

• LemonBuzz
      LemonBuzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok 2 confirms HE is gone with the trash truck. Loved the daytime buzz this strain has. Hope the big bud girls didnt get pollenated. Thanks ChadWestport

Enjoy the rest of the grow out LemonBuzz I hope you get some wonderful ladies in the bunch.

Comment

Don't be surprised if you see seeds on your BigBud either, but I sure hope you dont.
      GoodLuck
      Ps, I see nanners, so you can expect to see a few seeds on your BigBud.
      You might not get many seeds though, but I'd keep the seeds you get anyway, for a rainy day maybe.
      Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 11-30-2020, 04:32 PM.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• LemonBuzz
        LemonBuzz commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep found out 1 Big Bud out the door with another khalifa Thanks DAAS69 Oh by the way what good are male seeds.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Because they one you threw away could possibly have been a hermie, and not 100percent male. Nanners don't grow on males, or if they do, I ain't never noticed one on a male plant.
        Plus if it was a hermie an it pollinated your other plant ,the seeds will be all female, but they will also have a great chance to be a hermie too.it will carry the hermie genes.
        By the time you see nanners it's to late to just pull it off, by the time you see nanners, it has already most probably already pollinated your other plants.
        Hope that helps you some, anyway.
        LemonBuzz

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X