Are these ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these ready?

Cannatonic indoor coco grow. Would you say these are ready?
    I have about 70% orange pistils at the moment. Some leaves are turning yellow but not all. This will be the 9th week of bloom. Thanks gurus!!

Nice girls..! And about your trichomes, cloudy ? amber ?
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Lolabird
      Lolabird commented
      Editing a comment
      Trichomes are cloudy but I can’t see amber and don’t have a powerful magnifying glass unfortunately. Any other ways to tell?

Bud and calyx structure look like it’s ready. Are the buds hard? Can you bend the tip slightly? I would go ahead and harvest just by the looks of it

Comment

• Lolabird
      Lolabird commented
      Editing a comment
      The buds are pretty hard but they are really thick, being supported by yo-yos at the moment as the stems couldn’t support them. The tips won’t really bend, not heard of that before? Thanks for your help!

95% of pistils turn brown? Are they taking in water as quickly or drying out as quickly? Are the calyx real swollen and not shooting out new pistils much? These are all some clues to look for.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X