New Grower Think I Waited Too Long To Transplant Or Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! New Grower Think I Waited Too Long To Transplant Or Water

Hey so just started my first indoor grow I only have 1 plant it was doing great posted a pic on this forum a couple days ago and someone commented I should transplant I would but I’m in the process of building a grow area I didn’t know it would grow so fast or i would have built sooner I’m almost done with the grow room so I had started to dry the soil of the plant being transplanted because I read it was a good idea to stop watering 48hrs before a transplant unfortunately it took longer to finish than expected I should now be done in a couple hours but when I got home my plant was super droopy I panicked watered it and I turned on the lights for 24/7 lights till it looks better from 16/8 what should I do is it to late to save it should I transplant it in its weakened state below is a picture before and after
    Attached Files

I’d transplant it. What are you growing in?
    Current Grow:
    2x Blue Dream Autos
    Coco + Perlite mix
    GH trio + CalMag, Floralicious, KoolBloom
    2x4x5 tent, SF1000 LED + Viparspectra PAR450

Comment

• TheKieftan
      TheKieftan commented
      Editing a comment
      Soil and I did thank you it was great advice she bounced back this morning

I personally like to transplant after having just watered. For me, it helps the soil stay together as I transfer it.

Comment

I also water before I transplant but not enough to have run off just want to get the soil moist so it doesn’t fall apart in your hands. You don’t need to finish your grow room first all they really need is a bigger pot. If they grew too fast then you did something right. Transplant ASAP!!

Comment

Also 16/8??? I always run 18/6=Veg and 12/12= flower

Comment

Transplant...can you give some details about your grow set up. Grow medium, photo/auto/, nutrients? Building a grow room?
          Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
          Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
          Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• TheKieftan
            TheKieftan commented
            Editing a comment
            Think I fixed it after transplanting she bounced right back beautiful as ever definitely won’t be making that mistake again to answer though potting soil from a garden supply linked with a dispensary nutrients is just grow big by fox farm and cal mag from general hydroponics as well as some added unknown nutrients from my well water which has a starting PH of 8.75-9 normally the PH is perfect after adding nutes 6.5 ish I only need PH down when plain watering

• golfnrl
            golfnrl commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad it's working out. I thought the PH of the water where I live is high but dang, 8.75 -9? Sounds like you have things under control. Glad your nutes bring the PH into range, one less thing to worry about.

TheKieftan Always nice to hear that the plant has bounced back, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X