Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild Thai (sativa) seeds, will it fit in my grow area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Wild Thai (sativa) seeds, will it fit in my grow area?

My closet is 2x5x8'H, minus the panels. Can I train this to finish growing in my area? They're fem photo seeds. Thanks for any input. (I have an appt, can't reply to questions until this afternoon) Happy shopping, everyone!
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

photoperiod seed will grow as big as you let it

you can vegetative grow the plant on 18/6 hours of light until its big enough for your space then change the light to 12/12

remember when you change the light to 12/12 the plant will keep growing maybe 2 time the size some less. depending on strain of plant

if you are limited in growing space just change lights to 12/12 abit early or when your room is just over half full

if you dont already do it then learn to do low stress training (LST) or do a scrog net or some call it sea of green

Comment

Check out the articles on LST on this site. You pretty much have control over the size and shape.

Get a summary of all the most common plant training techniques that growers use to increase their cannabis yields indoors!
      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Sure you can grow it in that closet. This time you got seed and you can really train low & tie down. You got this just don't grow too many in that space.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I concur with the above responses.

Comment

Sure why not !! Some of my early grows were in a closet when I was a young lad. Plus it was the old Colombian red strain from the 70's, It's where I learned the "LST" back then.
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
            12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Farmbuck I used to know a joint of Columbian by the first or second hit, in the 70's, still miss that high. Late 70's I got 4 lbs of C'bo Red from friends on the run, my boss let me keep it in the safe at work. That was great weed. I won't grow three plants in that closet again, really need WT but I would like to have a Mag going, 2nd try should/might turn out better.

Originally posted by JDU View Post
            I concur with the above responses.
            I concur with your concurring
            Click image for larger version

Name:	688555682d5fc2071b102a5943cd5b12.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	470094

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X