A week or two before a new...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A week or two before a new...

While I'm waiting for my new quantum board light I've been doing a bit of rearrangement in my "grow room". Changing the lights distance, Adjusting the height for the big day. 3 will be horizontally and one vertically, Why, you ask, well I want to see by putting one on the side how many nuggets will develop on the side branch. More than usual ? Ok !! Ok !! Some of you will say it's a... well a wacky "experimentation" but hey it might work, if not at least I try non..! Wife doesn't know yet but for my "experimentation" her Kush plants will be part of the scientific curiosity

Tomorrow I'll start some veggies (Roma, basil and Pepper) to remind me I ain't going nowhere this winter.

And once I receive my new light work will begin.... You know the usual, soil preparation, germinating the beans etc...

My goal is 24 plants excluding wife's veggies.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Freaking awesome Farmbuck! What QB are you getting? Im looking into new lights for my 5x5.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Well PLreef the one I bought is the Viparspectra P2000. I was looking at the XS2000 series, the Mars-Hydro TSW 2000 and Spider Farmer SF2000 but wife said "your budget for a light this year is $$$" and remember here in Canada those brands are really twice the price than in the USA. And since my P1500 I purchased last March give me a good result so I opted for the P2000 . Maybe in the future when the price will come down I'll buy the XS2000 from Viparspectra, they have the Meanwell driver and the Samsung diodes.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X