Preflower will I be OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preflower will I be OK

My plants are about to go into flower its around day 30 and I do not have any nutrients to add yet but will in about 2 weeks or so. I am on social security and have to wait for the eagle to shit and will order Humboldts Secret 1 and 2 and also the flower stacker but like I said it will be 2-3 weeks from now. The autos are planted in FFOF and I did add bone meal to the soil at the start of grow and use calmag once a week its under a 600w in a 2x2. My question is there anything i really need to do or add at the beginning of flower or will I be OK for the next 3 weeks intill I can add the flower stacker I would like to have the biggest buds I can for my first grow...If you don't ask questions you don't learn and acquire knowledge Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201125_104906.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	469493

Go ahead sing to your plants there not going to think your a nutjob

Grow in soil-fox farm ocean forest-happy frog
    Indoor Grow with 5gl cloth pots
    31/2x31/2 Home made grow box
    1-Mars hydro ts1000 and 1-ts600
    Humboldts nutrients + Blackstrap molasses
    secret base a & b
    cal mag
    golden tree
    flower stacker

You have some healthy girls so make sure you don't feed them Nitro during flowering. You could try some molasse at least once a week , I do when my girls are in flower. And keep us post during the flower stage. Oh yes post us some photos.

This may help you if are willing to invest in nutrients. I use organic Big Bud, Ancient Earth from Advanced Nutrients and a little bit of CalMag. Some growers here use different kind.

This will help : https://www.growweedeasy.com/nutrients

Cheers,

Farmbuck

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• dhll999
      dhll999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I was only going to use the flower stacker that has phosphorus and potassium for the flowering and I do have some backstrap molass and will add that once a week as you suggest

The plants are looking great, nice work. I think from your above post, you are on the right track. Farmbuck suggested dropping nitrogen and you have mentioned an increase of phosphorus and potassium. Combine that with your molasses and cal/mag, you should be in great shape. Beautiful plants

Comment

Tons of bud sites!!!!! Keep posting I want to see the end results.

Comment

• dhll999
        dhll999 commented
        Editing a comment
        I watched a bunch of Bill Ward videos on youtube the man does a lot of LST and seems to know his stuff It helped me with that

dhll999 i also have seen Bill Ward he's a great teacher
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
        dhll999 i also have seen Bill Ward he's a great teacher
        I'll have to check that guy out, thanks for the tip!

Comment

Well this is my first time growing and watched a lot of his videos. Bill Ward is the reason why I tried cloning a bud....successfully. See my post if your interested.

Thanks to all the good folks in here. Thanks Bill Ward.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X