Struggling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struggling

- Hey im having trouble diagnosing my plant. My leaves are curling up ( Only the old ones) &&'d My tips look a darker green like they are drying out &&'d My stem is somewhat turning purple .. Help me please.

Need much more info. Age, grow medium, nutes, ph, plus more I didn’t think about off the top of my head. Pics would be really helpful too.

Comment

Comment

Your medium looks real wet to me, ph the feed and water to 6.5, and let it dry before feeding or watering. What medium are you using ? What lights ? What nutes ?

Comment

Could use more light less humidity and like hammer said let it dry out a bit between watering. Also try to put a fan on them it will help the stalks strengthen. Pull the yellow dead stuff off.

Comment

- Oohkayy , Thanks I thought it was drying out ( I just watered like yesterday ) &&'d Im not sure about the lights ( LED I do know ) &&'d Im using a foam cooler. &&'d I also have the fan blowing everyday ... I thought it was a nutrient deficiency but im glad its not THANK YALL .. Imma need help again maybe ..

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes that's not the best use of grow materials for weed and to get a good harvest i reckon you knew this when you planted it.

How old are these? Time can do wonders

Comment

use a 30x zoom lens and look under the leaves to make sure there are no bugs.

Comment

Are there drainage holes in the cooler?
                TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
                EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
                AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
                IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

I reckon this is the saddest set up I’ve ever seen. I love the scrunched up kitchen foil, that’s gonna yield a good extra oz for sure.

Comment

Ha ha ha I really didn’t want to laugh at magic mikes comment but it’s kinda true u will def get that extra oz. some good questions about the drainage. Personally if your using I would get a pot with a saucer tray to catch the drainage I see 2 plants so like $6 not sure how much those coolers cost ?. When my gals are young they may only need a watering like 1 time a week. Once in the flower stages it’s like every 3 days. Depends on how much drainage you medium has I add pearlite to mine a ton of it it’s really highly drainage requires more watering but they get to drink more nutes through the cycle or in theory anyway. And if your using a closet just paint it bright white it will be fine plz don’t Mylar the whole closet.

Comment

Fml don’t judge I’m going to proof read my post from now on

Comment

- 😂😂 Thanks ... Imma newbie so yeah .

Comment

- Yass I have drainage holes , No bugs seem to be under any leaves.. ( I try to look at it everyday ) &&'d I've done a lil research &&'d I just wanna see what the outcome will be , Bad or good . &&'d My dry looking tips is because what again ?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                            SoOrbudgal commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Good luck

Could be a little nute burn ? What are you feeding and what strength?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X