Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cocho's Homegrown - Just in time for Christmas - [Critical AutoFem by Nirvana Seeds]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Cocho's Homegrown - Just in time for Christmas - [Critical AutoFem by Nirvana Seeds]

Hello everyone!

Hope you're all safe in these hectic times. I for one am doing fine. In fact, this pandemic made me even more active than ever before.
    I think I'm close to being in the best shape of my life, only passed by the time I spent in the Army. I was in awesome shape back then :P

I've been "fiddling" with a new project these last few weeks, and it looks like I'll be able to bank it up in time for Christmas.

It's a Critical AutoFem by Nirvana Seeds this time too. I have many more seeds left from the Black Friday sale a few years back, so I'm sticking with it.
    I believe I'm getting close to really getting the most out of this strain, given what equipment I choose to work with.

Just to refresh, and/or inform.. this is my setup:

Secret Jardin - Dark Street 60
    LUMii Maxii Reflector
    ELEKTROX 250W 6500K CFL
    ELEKTROX 250W 2700K CFL
    Plagron Lightmix

And I also use a extraction fan with a carbon filter, just for odor control.

And I've been using the Advanced Nutrients pH-perfect Grow-Micro-Bloom (3 part) product line.
    And I must say I'm pleased with the results. I haven't checked or regulated the pH once this whole grow.
    And I've yet to experience any problems so far.

Then again, I'll have to wait till after harvest to see how the quality and quantity will be.

Anyways...

I've had her under 20/4 light schedule since day one, and started her of in a peat pebble, soaked in tap water.
    I changed the light bulb, from Grow to Bloom around week 4-5.
    She's now 10 weeks, 5 days old (from seed), and in week 6 of flowering.
    I've only given her small doses of nutrients this whole time. 1ml/L, or 1ml per 0.22 gallon.
    And only given her 1-1.5 L of water each feeding, every 5-7 days. But I only started feeding her nutrients around week 5-6, and I started her of with 1/5 dosage (super light/diluted).

I also did some topping after she had her 3 pair of leaves. And moved on to LST from there, with some more topping now and then until week 4-5, when I did some trimming too (get rid of some of the bushiness). Then I put in my SCROG-net, and continued from there using the net, and some wired to keep her low and spread out.

The website says this strain will be done and ready for harvest around week 10-12. So I'm thinking she'll be ready soon. And therefore I might move over to feeding her water mixed with Molasses from now on. We'll see. I might just continue feeding her nutrients until harvest.

This is her, today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201123_144752.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	469079

Name:	20201123_144757.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	469081

Name:	20201123_144806.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	469080

As you can see, she's still showing some white hairs, that are all pretty straight still. So I'm giving her some more time to darken a little before harvest. I did look over her yesterday with my Jewelers Loop, and I could still see some clear tricomes. I want mostly milky, and some amber before I'm satisfied.

So what do you think? This is my first ever, serious attempt on SCROG. And this is an auto flowering strain, so I was kind of curious at first. But I feel like it went pretty well, even tho a normal feminized strain would've given me more time to stretch her out, throughout the screen. But no worries. All of the tops have fattened up pretty nicely, and I'm kind of exited to give this round a taste. It's my 3rd time growing this strain, and I feel like this might be my best attempt so far.

Anyways...

Take care everyone!

Peace!

- B

That scrog looks good for a short plant never did a scrog with auto just once with photos and i had a mess of work to keep up on the canopy so only did it once. She sure is a plump little gal reminds me of my 3 short stubbies i'm growing. They are photos though i trained to short and they were clones but they are fat little stubby colas like golf ball size buds so i'm happy like you. I believe i did my last water/molas feed 2 days ago i'm just gonna let them dry out a bit get that amber more in the trichs. Very pretty plant you got there.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X