Harvest timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Harvest timing

So on my first grow (this one) I used a few seeds I had spare from the bottom of baggies, so I don’t know the strains. It’s apparent now that they are different strains.

I’m mid way into week 7 of flowering and within the past few days one of my plants seem to of gotten a little sick. I’m pretty sure my plants aren’t ready to harvest yet because of all the white pistols and the trichomes still look clear under the microscope... however I’m getting concerned for the plant that’s looking ill because I don’t want it to get any worse.. next week I was due to flush.

question is... for the week I flush them, will the pistols continue to turn brown and will the buds continue to get more potent.... if so, it means I will still be on track to harvest in a week and a half’s time.

hope this makes sense
    Attached Files
    90x90 grow tent
    1000w Mars Hydro LED unit
    600w HPS with Cool Tube
    600w LUMii BLACK Dimmable Digital Ballast
    100mm RAM Carbon Filter

Smart Pots
    Bio-Bizz All Mix with Pearlite
    Bio-Bizz Grow, Bloom, Fish Mix & Top-Max

Why are you flushing? Looks weeks away and do you still give grow? That fert i don't know about it says to give both during flower is what i'm asking? What's the bottom half of your plants look like looks real dense full of leaf how's the air flow? Are those pots drying out?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• yorkshire1987
      yorkshire1987 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmmm, haha. I was planning on flushing for the last week to clear the buds of any feed.... or that’s what I thought I had to do.

I’ve flowered the plants for 7 weeks.... for this period I’ve followed the bio-bizz feed schedule, https://www.biobizz.com/wp-content/u...le-EN-2020.pdf so yes, they’re still given grow feed.

the bottom half of the plants are pretty sparse, I hadn’t really trained them much for the veg stage of their life, pots are drying out well.

Looks more like one of your plants is going to finish before the other one. But neither are within a couple weeks from what I'm seeing.
    Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X