Grow Tent for Limited Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow Tent for Limited Space

Hey everyone, I'm probably 75% through my first grow and thinking of what I want to grow next. I'm realizing that I'm limited because of the grow tent that I'm currently using which is 2' x 2' and height is 4. The floor space is perfect for where I can place one BUT I could use more height.

I can accommodate something up to 66" high. Does anyone know of a 2x2 tent that is higher than 4' and less than 66"?

Ask google
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

GTS (Google That Shit)
      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Yeah I've spent a bunch of time trying to find something and not really coming up with anything so I'm seeing if anyone knows of a company that makes one. Thanks.

Comment

The tent I grew my first successful plants in was 30"x30"x60". It's not much bigger but it's still more space. You can crowd four plants in that one.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Did a small search. Found someone on another site said secret jarden had something that came in two sections one large and one small for seedlings and you could remove the seedlings one for less height. Best suggestion I ran across was get a six foot and cut six inches off the poles.

Comment

• prismaticmunky
              prismaticmunky commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome, thanks for that!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X