Auto pot systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto pot systems

Anyone ever use this or know about this system? I'm seriously considering this for the 5 x 5. I want a few less , bigger plants in there now that I'm learning. I think 9 is perfect for that tent.
    They also make a version for cloth pots now.
    Attached Files

FurnaceBoi I grow with the Autopot system. I really like it. I just bought another 4 pot system for use in a 4x4 tent. I use the cloth pots and have grown with a 50/50 blend of soil and perlite and the hydroton for drainage. I'm probably going to a grow with coco/perlite and see how that goes. All in all autopot is a great system that addressed a problem I had with being around for regular hand watering.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Originally posted by golfnrl View Post
      FurnaceBoi I grow with the Autopot system. I really like it. I just bought another 4 pot system for use in a 4x4 tent. I use the cloth pots and have grown with a 50/50 blend of soil and perlite and the hydroton for drainage. I'm probably going to a grow with coco/perlite and see how that goes. All in all autopot is a great system that addressed a problem I had with being around for regular hand watering.
      Ya it would really reduce my workload. I am currently hand watering 24 plants in 3 gals. Running 2 tents plus propagation.it looks like just what I need.
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 11-21-2020, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll be interested in what you ultimately decide. For 24 plants thats a lot of hand watering. I'm sure you have thought about this, but have you considered the size of the reservoir? With four plants in the tent during the height of veg and flower I was putting about 5 gallons of water in the rez every 5-7 days. Which is OK as I am using the standard 12 gallon rez. With 24 plants a bigger rez might make the operation easier? I've wondered how Autopot would handle a grow like yours. In theory the number of pots in the system is irrelevant as long as gravity can do its thing.

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        golfnrl the 9 pot system comes with a 100 litre res.
        I'm hand watering 4 liters each every 3 to 4 days

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X