Nepal Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nepal Ball

My first attempt with Nepal Jam from Aces ball.

I use only the top colas for this ball.
    Flowers cure for 4 weeks+.
    Dry sieve method.
    For the paste : I use my own hash oil (from wife's Kush) boil the oil and pour into the kief and roll it by hand.

Result is so and so, turn black because of the oil but not really shining.

Well once the pandemic is over maybe I should try to see Frenchy in California to teach me how to do it non ?
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Howdy Farmbuck, What does the little 'orb of pleasure' weigh?
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Bonjour DW2, not much..! 8 grams of it. Which is .3 ounce. Lets found out in a few weeks how potent it is.

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Here's hoping for the best for You!

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Farmbuck , you mentioned in a previous post using hot water or tea to make a paste...can you expand on this a bit? i'm imagining you have a jar of kief...you add some hot water to make a peanut butter like paste...squeeze it flat and let it dry? is it really that simple?
      also, if using frozen trim/ground bud in the Ryot box you linked to, do you just add the material to the box and shake it up? from my interweb research it seems that easy, but I'd like to hear from you as your results look so tasty.
      I'm definitely making some hash this winter and leaning towards the dry sift method.
      Thanks!

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        So you read my post on how to make hash the easy way. Ok this time I used some hot hash oil to see the consistency between water or tea and so far I prefer water. As for the paste it's easy, you just drop the liquid into the kief a few drop at a time not to over water it. Then you mix it like if you are making a kind of a dough, squeeze the excess water from the "paste" and press it or just roll to form a ball by using your palm of your hand like I do.

For a small rectangular block I use a iron cast press similar to a tortilla press and I shape it but it's a slow process but that's ok cuz I have all the time.

For my kief: first I grind my buds, after I store it for 24-48hrs in the freezer in a Mason jar.

For trichomes extraction I use the frozen grind buds in the Ryot box with a quarter in the box to facilitate the extraction by shaking it. It works !!

I collect the kief to make my hash.

Sometime I make hash the same day and sometime I store it in a jar.

Do I dry it after making it ? Absolutely !!

I cure it for several weeks and even months...

JuanHondo I hope this was helpful.

Also I use the rest of the grind buds to make oil or cream for the wife

• JuanHondo
        JuanHondo commented
        Editing a comment
        very helpful, thanks!

The bubble hash dried like I told you and then rolled into snakes and fold and break over and over you get that metallic copper pattern as the hash warms and gets soft, once you break and melt together all the trichomes it behaves like weird plastic silly putty and breaks and contracts instead of stretching. I’m sure you’ll know the consistency I’m talking about. It’s what you are looking for right?

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        The consistency I'm looking for is like you were describing, a silly putty kind or like a mastic properties. So far I haven't achieve that "soft ball" texture. They harden when the ball dries out and if I use too much liquid they just crumble after awhile.

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        when its cold it even pops when stretched and broken, took me a few tries to figure out when to stop mixing the water and ice to prevent plant matter from breaking up, only achieved that coveted consitency a few times and i haven made any hash in almost 6 months, ive been selling every ounce i harvest so my daily smoke its to vape trim, next time i make a batch i will document everything so i can share with you all.

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        I look forward to reading about your next batch @9fingerleafs.
        Hahaha, mixing oil with hash and then rolling it in fat joints with some good bud used to be my specialty in my younger pervious life before hitting age 25. lol.
        Poor people who didn't smoke that often and ran into one of those.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X