New setup new grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New setup new grow

Starting my new grow in my new set up no issues just wanted to share. Hoping to improve on my last grow felt alot more relaxed about starting this grow than the last one was very tense at times.
    Attached Files

Hey what’s up Driller. What kind of clip fan is that? Does it oscillate? I couldn’t find any clip fans that oscillate that I trusted to be reliable and safe so I’m always looking out.
    Also, what’s that white cylindrical thing plugged in in the bottom front, visible in the last photo? Thanks!

Comment

• Driller
      Driller commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey echdk3 no the fans dont oscilate unfortunately I couldnt find any that did either the make is keynice there only 4 inch and they have usb connection I have a adapter socket with usb ports I just move them slightly now an again. The cylinder is a heater bar with a thermostat my grow is in a outdoor building without the temp is about 13 degrees

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      Getting the heat stable in a tent in my unheated/uninsulated shop was my biggest battle this fall on my first grow. It took two types of heaters each on their own temp controller.

Wondering where you went to Driller. Glad to see you starting up your next grow. Ill be tagging along. Im about 3 to 4 weeks out on my next grow.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Driller
      Driller commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey PLreef was spending time enjoying my last harvest lol supplys starting to get low so needed to pull my finger out and get growing again.

This grow seems to be going well the blueberry cheese had a calcium deficiency but thats been cured now it seems. I think thier a little stunted but think it due to my temp getting to low but managed to get a better heater and temp is stable now. Really enjoying growing plants in winter months.

Comment

Girls are looking good Driller! Winter growing is definitely posing a few challenges for me. Temp fluctuations, low RH. Just trying to get dialed in is half the battle
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Driller
        Driller commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi PLreef thanks. I hope its going well for you. I did wonder if Id made a mistake about 2 weeks in to this grow the heater I had wasnt getting enough heat into the tent but my new one fingers crossed as seemed to do the trick ive been lucky with RH being in range. il have a stop by on your page to check out your grow.

On day 47 now. Only have the tangerine dream, my brother came for christmas was interested in having a go so gave him my old stuff and my veg blueberry cheese to get him started think hes got the bug now. Miss my other plant but pleased with the way this ones coming along so far its been more enjoyable this time round

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
        OlderNOTwiser commented
        Editing a comment
        I harvested my Tangerine Dream in September at Day 108 above ground and about 55 days of flower. It was about two weeks early as I did a panic chop when I saw all of the foxtails coming out. Turns out it is normal for this cultivar. Friends are wanting more so it might be in my next rotation.

• Driller
        Driller commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks OlderNOTwiser for the info on the foxtailing. Im going to be brave this time and hold out longer before harvesting this time my first grow I was a bit too impatient still an amazing smoke but could have got another 2 weeks I reckon.
        I am really looking forward to trying this one.

Thats great to get your brother in the hobby.
      Tangerine dream sounds like it will taste amazing. Looks great Driller
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

So on day 70 now breeder says 70 to 75 but im thinking at least another 2 weeks pistils just starting to turn no ambers that I can see.
        smells very tasty just patience now.

Comment

I'm at the same point in my grow right now. The waiting for amber game.....
          Your plant looks great! Looks like you'll have some killer smoke.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Driller
            Driller commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks hows the bloody skunks looking?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X