Seed Banks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

super happy with Greybeards
    Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyButtLovin View Post
      I've bought from all of these places recently and had good dealings with all and only 1 hiccup which was taken care of and made right without hassle. These places are all in the USA .

Thank you for visiting our website. Our sincerest gratitude goes out to everyone who has helped The Seed Source become a reality. We wholeheartedly value your trust and business and we would not be here without all of your support. Best wishes, IncanLama and The Seed Source family The Seed Source Family We want to […]

Welcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop Now Previous slide Next slide About Us Welcome to the D.C. Seed Exchange! Founded in 2015, we are one of the oldest independent seed banks in the US focused on rare and exotic breeder […]

Best cannabis seed bank in the US. Best selection of breeders and strains. Start your next grow with some seeds from Neptune Seed Bank

Sporting a powerhouse roster, Speakeasy Seedbank works breeder direct from seed to sale with an emphasis on ethics, quality and transparency.

https://hembragenetics.com/
      good info to have thanks.
      If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

Im in UK having a hard time getting hold of seeds I want. Most stuff sold out on seedsman uk had been getting seeds from barneys farm but their not delivering to UK at the moment due to fucking stupid brexit bollocks ive got a few seeds so im hoping things will change soon....Sorry I used your thread for a rant.

Comment

just placed a small order with new guy. First time. Had 2 sprouts fail and had no photo seeds left

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Did ya buy something gassy there Dieselgrower? Less than a week after he got my check i got them in the mail with a couple freebies.

• Dieselgrower
            Dieselgrower commented
            Editing a comment
            haha! no was after some kush to try, got some Mazar i-Shariff x Mazar i-Shariff , then just for shitz got cheese and chemdog. only a couple of each to see how it goes. Do wish he had an in stock option for selection

• Dieselgrower
            Dieselgrower commented
            Editing a comment
            dbl post

I have used the pacific seed bank and had excellent results and they take Zelle payments now as well. And they have good genetics as well. As I recently had some of mine tested and they were spot on what they claimed.
          4x4 flower tent
          sour dream
          Blue Diesel
          Trainwreck
          platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
          Green Dream
          Sour Dream
          blue dream
          Freakshow

Comment

• Dieselgrower
            Dieselgrower commented
            Editing a comment
            Ill check these guys out next time. they have a bunch I wanted but he did have in stock. totally wanted some GDP

• Booger789
            Booger789 commented
            Editing a comment
            There GDP is spot on. I have grown it, it produces great colors right before harvest. Great pain relief without just crushing you wanting to sleep. It’s in my regular rotation.

• Dieselgrower
            Dieselgrower commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks great to know

so wanted to share, my new420guy order came yesterday. order was last sunday. shipping is deff faster than overseas. And the smile on my face when my freebies were 2 GDP fem seeds. yeehaa!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well that's awesome i really like his service. He may run out quickly but there's reasons for that LOL.

If I want overseas breeder packs like Barney's or RQS I shop at oaseeds.com - they're fast to the States, and cheaper than seedsman.com . If I want US breeder packs I'll shop at https://oregoneliteseeds.com/ or https://dcseedexchange.com/ .

If I want DJ Short strains or Second Generation strains I buy them direct from secondgendirect@gmail.com

Comment

I bought my seeds directly from a dispensary called escalated greens no shipping delay and even my amateur butt got 100% germ the downside dispensaries never have a large selection

Comment

Coastal Mary seeds. 6 days Western Canada to eastern US.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X