Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR My first grow - - update - going well I think

Hey fellow growers
    I'm having an awesome time with this growing thing, best home hobby I ever had :-)
    I can't really believe that 37 days ago I was holding the seeds in my hand getting ready for my first grow attempt, I have learned a fair bit in the last month and a bit for sure.
    All Northern Lights x Big Buds except for the one in the wellie boot which is an Afghan of some sort, Afghan was started on the 16th Oct. So ten days after the others.
    All autos by the way and growing in Coco/Perlite.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201112_155540.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	2.68 MB
ID:	467080

Good color, everything lookin healthy 👍🏻

Comment

Looks great! I'm on my first grow as well.
      Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

Looks great - not sure what you plan on catching in your net - personally I like to be able to take my plants out of the tent for watering and getting a good close look at them - can't do that if they're tied into a net.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Looking good. I’m with Canuck, I like to inspect plants but nothing wrong with nets. I would raise the small plant on the floor up so it’s at the same level as the rest of the canopy.

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
            Looks great - not sure what you plan on catching in your net - personally I like to be able to take my plants out of the tent for watering and getting a good close look at them - can't do that if they're tied into a net.
            The net is just a Scrog Net for later in the grow if I need it, only reason it is there is because it is one that I had to modify so left it there when I got the size right :-)

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
              bboyfromwayback commented
              Editing a comment
              If you were going to run a ScrOG now would be the time. I don’t recommend it with your first grow. Multiple plants under the same fixed surface is a pain. Plus I can’t say I’ve seen anyone scrog autos although I’ve thought about it

Originally posted by MagicMike66 View Post
            Looking good. I’m with Canuck, I like to inspect plants but nothing wrong with nets. I would raise the small plant on the floor up so it’s at the same level as the rest of the canopy.
            Small plants on the floor is just a few clone attempts from Topping one of them and from breaking a couple of bit off doing LST... Oops.. LOL
            but they seem to be doing OK so far but I'm trying to keep them away from to direct light while they try and grow some roots, I'm really not expecting anything from them.

Comment

looks awesome! how old are they?

Comment

Originally posted by MarieM View Post
                looks awesome! how old are they?
                Thanks MarieM

Seeds were dropped in a glass of water on 6th October so 38 days today, except the Afghan in the wellie boot, her seed was dropped on the 16th so she'll be a month old in 3 days.

Comment

Lookin good! How long do you intend to veg them?

Comment

Originally posted by lalaland View Post
                    Lookin good! How long do you intend to veg them?
                    They are Autos so they'll do what they do when they want to, I have them on 24/0 light

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do you see any preflower from those autos?

Things still going quite good with my first grow, I had to transplant the small pot one to a bigger coffee tin as that's what I had available, it was just to rootbound and it is looking much better after.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201122_122923.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	468952

Comment

Well you certainly filled that tent LOL you use what you had available and make it work.
                      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                      indoor/outdoor grower
                      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Great work there JSH1973
                        seen that bird somewhere else (percys) maybe ?.

Comment

Your grow looks great! Nice job. Looks like you have your hands full.
                          5x5 Gorilla tent
                          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                          Technaflora nutes
                          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X