Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

early flowering outdoors question

Hi,
    I'm new here , but a lifetime long smoker.
    I'm a belgian whom moved to Argentinia, where i enjoy a mediteranean climate. I happely started growing ,because buying or finding here ain't easy.
    First year and try a sativa of 3 meter with a harvest that makes a first growner very happy.
    Second year stolen by a stone mason, who shares the same hobby,......

So i started with regular seeds from indica strain early this year, because inpatient i couldn't wait for a new season. So al seedlings went well and i used a light to help them and not to stretch. Just a regular office light; nothing fancy. And in the daytime let them enjoy the sun.
    In spring wich start here end sept . i waited till half oct to put them in plain soil outdoors ( on a new hiding place) i'm living in the campo and have virgen land , but however good enough i made it richer with horse poo.

Plants started happely , but now they start blooming, i think because the light outside is about 13,2 hour. And when taking care off my baby's they had longer light 18, just the office lamp.

Does any body now this is the reason they start blooming? And can or will they go back to vegetative state. There are 5 (luckely all girlfriends) in the ground about 40 to 50 cm high. Can i turn them back? Can i do something to enrcease my yield?

Same with two girls in 20 liter pot about 70 cm high. Should i put them inside with light again to veg , because start flowering to?

At the worst i have buds early this summer to enjoy on the river. But i'm looking to possibilities to increase for a year harvest. But still beter then stolen..
    As water source i use wel water from 100 meter deep. All natural here

All ideas welcome thanks
    Oski

This year my girls flowered in the spring, I made seed on them, picked those bud off leaving leaves and bits of bud. They grew more bud without reveg, we did go over them and make sure to get all the seed off. 2 harvests in one grow.
    Can they reveg sure they can, it may take more than the day light you get.
    Good luck!

Comment

• Oski
      Oski commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your answer, could be good news to. However how i have to imagine to cut of some of the bud , like leaving 1/5 bud still on there? You did it with a knife, clean cut?. You clean the whole plant of buds , asking because you where looking for seeds. Or you leave some on it to, they keep growing or go in a new fase? Lots of questions but better some experience then creativity right.
      Thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X