Gorilla Cookies Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorilla Cookies Auto

I am looking at these for my little bro, he has ask me to find the strongest autos I can for him, these weight in at up to 27% THC and new for 2020. However there is a note that Fastbuds does not ship to the USA, I see them on seedsman (but all y'all have seen the recent issues). And anywhere I find them they are high dollar, like $15+ each + shipping. Any recommends on a seed bank to ship to the USA?! Or one in the USA that will be able to provide these? So damn many seed banks out there today!
    FunkyButtLovin Heres one to make seed with!

I believe ILGM has gorilla glue auto. I am currently growing their gorilla glue feminized and things are going well.

Comment

Neptune seed bank is us based and sells top shelf genetics. Try in house, Clearwater, exotic genetix, ethos...

Comment

Greybeardseeds sells fastbuds, I checked they have the GC autos. 3-$35 or 5-$45

Comment

• Xena
          Xena commented
          Editing a comment
          BTW.....it’s in Ok. too.

Dr.chronics is based in UK or something and ships to US and has fastbuds seeds
        plus a shit ton other banks.
        I personally have had 100% positive from dr.chronics. I only order fastbuds from them so far. Plus they give good freebies.
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

Here are some Dutch Passion AutoFem Glueberry OG seeds ripening right now, about 3 weeks from harvest. I'm pollinating Dutch Passion's Colorado Cookies as well as Green Crack and a couple of others with the Glueberry OG pollen today so I'll have those in several weeks. I made a few AutoFem Gorilla Glue x Cinderella Jack (26% THC) seeds recently and I think I have some NYC Diesel x GG that I made this year too. The Amnesia Haze x Cinderella Jack that's going around now should have good potency with flavor to boot.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20201112_115702.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	467048

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Love it

FunkyButtLovin I told little brother what the cost and (projected) THC dif is, he is fine with your seed!

Comment

So I just got my Dr.chronics package today. Ordered 10/30
            2x gorilla cookies auto
            1x strawberry pie auto
            Freebies are...
            2x gorilla glue auto
            2x girl scout cookies auto

I love fastbuds and dr.chronics always hooks it up with good freebies. It is priced really good too and discreet. I'm just excited about my freebies. Lol
            4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
            1x Slapz
            1x Quikz
            2x red runtz
            1x flo-see
            1x 2B blunt
            1x persian pie

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X