Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stealth and NoseBlindness

"Wow, you smell like you've been with the skunks."

If stealth is of concern, and you have things to do out and about on the same day you harvest, do your errands first.

I went to see my dental professional yesterday afternoon, after taking down a plant in the morning. I didn't roll in it, I didn't rub it on myself - in fact, I was careful to only handle the bare branches, and it was a small bush.
    I sat in the dude's chair and took off my scarf. "Oh shoot, that's dank".
    He said, "You are dank." and then asked about the skunks, lol. I had no idea it was that bad.

I hadn't smoked any...it's just on my person and my everything. Nearly as pervasive as onions, but smelling much nicer, it's without a doubt in my hair, on my clothes and definitely on my socks.

Only 5 more plants left to go...

Too funny - if it was me I would have said - "It's not so bad - would you rather smell my farts?:
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, glad there's only one of you. He's so coool. Said he doesn't use it but loves the smell of it. We get along great.

My hubby tells his Dr. that " my wife grows weed and i smoke it " i guess this Dr. just almost fell off his chair giggling. My hubby is 74. I use to care about it the smell on our clothes or in my hair but not anymore since i retired F them.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Started my grow the day after I retired "officially", could give a rats a$$ if someone smells it on me.... well leo may be an issue (Non legal state) but I have not hit that hurdle yet.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      It is legal here so get a grip and smell the roses... My neighbour still think it's the devil weed... I i cordially invite her for a bowl or two and since then she doesn't speak to me. I wonder why ??

• grouchyoldman
      grouchyoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear Ganja Gawdess SoOrbudgal:

Any suggestions on how I can get my Saintly Spouse to see the spiritual benefits of her learning to grow epicurean weed for me to smoke? I'd be happy to advise her on the fine points.

She likes my plants but says I'm nose-blind and my Girls 'stink up the whole house!' Luckily (?) we can't have guests over for dinner anyways thx to the Chinese Flu!

-Grouchy

AccidentalGardener
    i simply must know what scent you’re wearing?
    It’s absolutely divine😂

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      Eau de Doob
      You should try it. Smells different on everybody, lol.

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      I just tried it, but can’t tell how it smells on me ?
      I’ll ask the neighbour

Had a service guy tell me a little while back that my house smelled like his vacation. Harvested a large outdoor girl a few weeks ago and my spouse said she could smell the skunk when she turned into the driveway. Me? Can't smell a thing...
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I don't care if I smell like it. I love the smell. Better than a lot of smells I have smelled in the course of raising two boys and an undisclosed number of husbands, lol.
      My house smelled like it before I was growing it. With three avid consumers under the same roof, and two quite a bit younger than me, there is usually a supply.
      But not right now, as we all anxiously await the birth of this harvest, lol.
      I have to go to the dispensary today and I have 5 oz drying in my shower.

Oh irony, how I love thee....

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't you just hate that having to go and you got some hanging.....i tell them that when i'm in there " mine is not dry yet or cured " soon you will be stuffed like a turkey with homegrown. so good not to run out. Well if it's any worse to have 2 litter pans in the BR OMG 2xa day i clean them out, then light a candle LOL i ask folks if they can smell cat pan " no we smell weed " LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X