dehumidifier for micro-grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dehumidifier for micro-grow

I have micro-grow set up made out of plywood. Dimension 1.5 feet X 2 Feet X height 2.7 feet. I understand that when my girls reach flowering, they like the humidity to be in the range of 30% to 50%. The lower the better to avoid bud rots as far as I read. The normal humidity in my grow box and the outside room is in the range of 60% to 75%. I have two fans, one at the bottom for inlet and the one at the top for exhaust. From my calculation, the air inside the box get's exchanged fully every few minutes. Do you think keeping any type of dehumidifier will have an effect on reducing the humidity since the air anyways is getting exchanged every few minutes? How serious would it be in terms of bud damage if I leave the humidity as it is?
    Attached Files

You should dehumidify the room that your cabinet is in. Hope that helps.

Comment

Your plants will love the high humidity during veg but if you make it to flower you should do something to bring it down. A tiny one won’t do shit so you’ll have space issues if you get one that will actually do something as they can be quite big. Good luck

Comment

I am gonna take my chances here. Looks like there is actually mixed opinion on humidity during flowering. I am going to have a fan blow over my girls and leave the humidity as it is. Otherwise I'll switch on the AC during the last two weeks of flowering to bring the humidity down if I see any problem to the buds. Still another two weeks to enter flowering. I'll keep the outcome posted here. thank you.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X