Big Bud auto hermie!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Big Bud auto hermie!?

Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

The first pic, I see swollen calyx where the pre flowers started, but that is normal, they are not male balls. Is that where you are looking? Am I missing one in any of the buds?

The second and third pic were a bit blurry to really inspect.

Comment

So I shouldn't have plucked them off I freaked out

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Live and learn i just took a swollen calyx off they are ymmmm i was checking for seeds but nope just swollen fat calyx i got at least 3wks to go gave them the final bloom food yesterday water and unsulfured molasses from this point. They are not drying out as quick and slow drinkers now.

• 420Cndee
          420Cndee commented
          Editing a comment
          is that typical at around week 6 or 7 for them to seem to not drink as much? bc it seems they are almost needing water every 4th day now instead of every 3rd. These seeds are supposedly the fast flowering 8 week seed to flower that really confused me at 1st bc I was like umm Ik they take 12 weeks I still don't know why seed banks say that but anyway to my point when I looked up grow journals on the particular seeds I purchased it seems most people were harvesting right around 80-90 days.

Sorry about the pics my phone sucks light downstairs sucks idk

Comment

Originally posted by 420Cndee View Post
          So I shouldn't have plucked them off I freaked out
          It's all good. They can stay or be plucked, you're not causing any harm or damage to the plant. Its good that you were on the look-out. Some people will pluck those all off after harvest and make a nice big bowl of swollen calyx's.

Comment

Thank you for all the help I really appreciate it sorry about freaking out. Now that they started flowering they just seem so much more temperamental. And now the purple hulk is starting to make leaves like crazy too like Big Bud I'm tempted to just keep trying to leave her alone as she already went thru so much starting out being buried under the coco and me replanting her lol.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X