Early veg tirmming and topping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early veg tirmming and topping

So Im hoping I didn't mess up on this... Needing some advice please I topped 3 of my babies and cut out some of the huge fan leaves to help get more light in.. My question is did I take too much, or do I need total more or just get out of the way and left them grow. The fan leaves were getting huge. 1st oic is before I touched them 2nd oic is my aftermath....Thanks.
    Attached Files

Things look great in those pictures. There may be more defoliating to come, but for now, let them do their thing

Comment

• DHART
      DHART commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome thanks.. So much to read and videos a ton of info to process sometimes I confuse myself..I was worried I got little carried away with snip snip...Thanks agin for the help.more to come still along way to go and plenty more to learn...

• ChadWestport
      ChadWestport commented
      Editing a comment
      My pleasure There is definitely an abundance of info and ideas out there. In the beginning for people, I always encourage for people to not get too caught up in trying all sorts of things. One of the best things you can do is lay a solid foundation in your head of how the plant wants to grow naturally. Once you know that, when you do different techniques, you have a reference to judge if the technique was a benefit or nothing.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X