8-10 weeks old, 4 weeks into flower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8-10 weeks old, 4 weeks into flower.

I have these girls in the early flowering stages but they should have been more mature by now. No issues with these girls.
    They started veg on 9/1/20 and were set to 12on-12off on 10/21/20
    They are photoperiod seeds and I’m thinking another 4 weeks till harvest.
    Here are some pics.
    What do you think?

Strains;Wedding Cake-Jack Frost-SFVOG

PS
    some are seeds some are clones.

Comment

What are those planted in looks like styrofoam cups? More like 2months if they were healthy.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• EzPz
        EzPz commented
        Editing a comment
        Almost, they are Oreo cookie cups I made into big 3x3 net cups

I have to agree. They look like at least 7 weeks. Keep ph right (6.5) Youll be ok. Any questions, and you will get great advice here

Comment

• EzPz
        EzPz commented
        Editing a comment
        Titled “8-10 weeks old” so yep Least 7 weeks old

They started flowering about 1-2 weeks ago. Curious how much longer they have. I would guess 8 weeks left??

Comment

Your humidity is higher than recommended during flowering. I ended up buying two new dehumidifiers for my basement and also installed an external exhaust fan on my Supercloset (The ones that came with it were way too small). Basement humidity is running 45% RH and with larger exhaust fan the humidity inside my cabinet is now 48%. With original exhaust fans the humidity was increasing to 60% inside the cabinet. I have been paranoid about bud rot.

Comment

• EzPz
          EzPz commented
          Editing a comment
          I can’t control the humidity regularly but it doesn’t go that high often. It usually sits between 48%-60% but i haven’t had any issues yet. Just the timeframe since I lost count of how old these plants really are. I just guessed on the age really.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X