computer illiterate still!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

computer illiterate still!

Just realized I had a message center. Sorry to everyone that got late responses lol.
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Lol that's funny as hell only because I have been struggling with this kind of shit myself. I joined this forum think like 3 or 4 months ago and it is literally my 1st social site (I think that's what this is) I've ever been on. I have never to this day had any type of media account. I enjoy being on here enough that I joined another forum only to find some of the smuggest people (if you don't run HLG lights or better than you are poor white trash) and have since stopped going there.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess all y'all will just have to call me "cracker" as I have light skin and no money!
      Luv this place!

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      I joined a couple of local FB groups for growers, but have since stopped visiting them as well. Never seen so much misinformation and name calling. It’s disgusting, nothing enjoyable about it at all

lol thats's me is that what this is "social media" I thought it was school 25 years after HS?
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

420Cndee i see in your description you have a Vivosun carbon filter. I just got one a week ago or so and don’t think it scrubs smells very well. How’s yours working?

I just took it out of the box and hooked it to my 6” exhaust fan. Did I miss something?
      Current Grow:
      2x Blue Dream Autos
      Coco + Perlite mix
      GH trio + CalMag, Floralicious, KoolBloom
      2x4x5 tent, SF1000 LED + Viparspectra PAR450

Comment

• Earlygrower
        Earlygrower commented
        Editing a comment
        Gotcha! Thx. Just flipped to 12/12 so we’ll see soon

• 420Cndee
        420Cndee commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it works well but I am just starting to flower so my tent isn't that smelly yet lol. But when I do check outside I dont smell anything but that slightly sweet carbon smell. I do have air cooled hood and I do have it hooked up filter>fan>hood>exhaust. I was told putting the fan after the light would cool better but also you have more chance of smell bc if you have leaks in your hood you can pull smell thru the hood thus making your carbon filter useless..

• 420Cndee
        420Cndee commented
        Editing a comment
        And yes your room will still smell you are just making sure w/e you exhaust out of it doesn't smell.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X