Gettin high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gettin high

Today is a good day. Today is the first time I’ve ever gotten hi on my own supply. I’m still a few weeks out from harvest but got up yesterday and found a few leaves looking bad and did what I have been doing which is if they come off with a gentle tug then they go. I’m not sure what these leaves are called, they’re not the big fan leaves but they’re not the sugar leaves growing out of the buds....anyway.....I checked the ones I pulled and 4 had quite a few trics so I clipped them by the stem onto a clothespin and this morning I clipped one up into my pipe. Tasted like shit, I’m sure I could dig some of the crap out from under my mower and it would have tasted better but I expected it to not taste great but the buzz off of one of those leaves really has me looking forward to some of my own dried and cured bud.

Isn't it divine? Even when it tastes like hay, it's your hay and you know what the farmer put on it.
    I will need to sit on my hands for the next 2-3 weeks to keep from doing something dumb in my own flower tent, lol.

Comment

Never get high on your own supply, said no smart grower! Your own is always better! And that was a leaf 👍🏻

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
        AccidentalGardener commented
        Editing a comment
        Someone told me "If you don't cough, you don't get off." Egads. Coughing is the pits. I get high when I hack because the air is cut off to my brain, lol
        My reply is , "What are you smoking?"

Trust no one's shit... Trust your own shit... Happy for you Xena
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It only gets BETTER from here
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Xena , It is a wonderful feeling to be 'self sufficient'.
          Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

It's just great being legal
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Xena
              Xena commented
              Editing a comment
              It would be great if I was. 😜

Oh shit my bad LOL thought we were talking legal damnit stay on course ( me talking to self ) OK then well Enjoy that new fresh homegrown by golly!!
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Xena Congrats! I'm on my first real and legal grow. I properly dried some fans a few months ago and smoked it one night. I felt it, and I'm hardcore. Hopefully the buds will be kickass. I should know with a late November sample, and they'd should be jar cured enough to enjoy on my birthday and Christmas. Or a larfy stem might break off first. Wasn't it fun to watch the buds developing?
              Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
              Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
              Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
              Various size fabric grow bags
              Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
              4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
              Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Xena
                Xena commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m looking at about the same....thanksgiving for a decent sample and Christmas for a decent cured smoke.
                It was sort of fun watching them grow but more stressful than I would have thought. Worried more every day until I hit the point of “well screw it if it goes to hell now I can still get some hash or butter” then I started to feel better.

Yeah Xena nothing like your own. Congrats May you never run out

Comment

Damn good feeling ain't it?!!
                5x5 Gorilla tent
                Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                Technaflora nutes
                Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I remember testing the leaves to see how the buds would turn out, after a few grows you'll have enuf to not need to do this anymore.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X