Harvest Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest Day

I need to start by giving a shout out to Shankemdirty they posted on a drying rack earlier this year. I liked the look so found it on the US amazon even got it on sale tried it today and love it will pick up another thank you Shankemdirty . Did the harvest of my White Rhino Reveg today tried something different I normally set the buckets I use on the work area I have downstairs and set on a stool in front of them this has buckets higher than I'd like. Today with the new rack hung from a ratchet cord I sat on the rolling stool I keep in the room with the buckets on floor this set me up to roll to trolley harvest a cola and then roll to buckets trim it and reach up and hang the colas. This was the easiest a harvest has ever gone.I even made less FIM trim mistakes were only 1/2 dozen or so buds nipped off maybe couple of grams dried.The last time I had 7.8 grams cured in jar when I checked today when I gave it to my kid. Did find out as soon as I started you want to start in the middle and work to the outside over filling a row at a time.

All looks good mate nice one

Comment

The RH has leveled off in the range I like and the jars are ready to go into the storage cabinet to start curing. Ever jar has a tare weight on them for ease of checking weight of contents so I removed the hydrometers and bovida packs to check harvest weight. I was so surprised I had to share I got 7.56 ounces off the reveg. The spring harvest was only 5.62 ounces but that was due to my lack of training and trimming. In the 2 jars on right there is 2.5 ounces of trim to go towards hash. In a previous post I said I would never reveg a plant through to a harvest being its a PIA to scrog and I'd only do a reveg for clones. But I may have to rethink that after getting this amount at harvest and the clones I took from it doing so nice.

Comment

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you BU2B I'm not proud but am happily surprised with the harvest from this reveg. I am however proud of the grow in the second picture it is 4 of the clones I took from that reveg. It is my best job so far of filling a scrog have 48 squares with a cola out of 52 possible in the 2' x 3' setups I built. That grow is still 4 or 5 weeks from harvest so I get a few more weeks of that tingly feeling it gives me every time I look it over.

Beautiful Poppa! Wow! Good to hear you had such great results with a reveg. I’m just trying out the same thing now 👍

Comment

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you lalaland. I have only reveged 3 of my grows so far and all were the grows I did in the spring. I lost the White Widow to rot. But both this White Rhino and the Somango XXL survived. With my limited experience I have little advice to give on it but here is what I can say. The roots and stems will keep working at bring up nutrient solution and drip back down not sure how this affects a soil grows PH but it did really mess with my reservoirs PH levels until the cut ends died sealing them off. It also appeared that the more low larffy growth a carcass has the better they reveged. Stay on top of the training to spread the new growth out I found I could tie new growth to the dead carcass to assist with that. Wishing you the best of luck.

Nice harvest! I’m glad I got to see this rack in action. It’s been on my wishlist forever lol
      Rawtton by Ethos Journal

Comment

What a great harvest!
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X