First Grow Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! First Grow Advice

Hey guys, I've decided I want to try and experiment and try my first grow.
    I've been reading up on everything online about germination/lighting/nutrients etc etc bu theres just so much out there t it feels like information overload!

I haven't started growing as yet as I want to have everything in place for that moment.
    I've already purchased my seeds (autoflowering), coir growing medium, and 300w dual spectrum cfl growing light w reflector.

I guess my questions are
    1. what kind of pots are best for autoflowering and which size is best?
    2. Am i better putting the seeds into final growing pot or to use those little 'ice puck' type seed starters first?
    3. What kind of nutrients/fertilizer would you suggest for the veg stage and the flowering stage? eg. brand names and where i can purchase these (preferably reasonably prices)
    4. Any other info that i may find useful ?

Bearing in mind I'm a complete newbie to 'this' kind of gardening I would appreciate all hints/tips & advice

Thanks in advance,
    Brody.

Read everything about it from here, look at others posts. Read this website for learning it's what we do.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

What budgal said. Best way is to learn yourself, what works for me might not for you. We were all complete novices one day too but you’ll only get experience if you try. Literally everything you need to know is on the main site. You just got to read it and learn it. Good luck

Comment

Check here first: https://www.growweedeasy.com/link-gu...owing-cannabis

Comment

Learn how to yield 4-7 ounces with a 250W HPS using coco coir as a medium. Get step-by-step instructions from beginning to end!

Give that a go. Just follow along and do what she says step by step.

Comment

• golfnrl
            golfnrl commented
            Editing a comment
            Brody. What bboy said, yes read it...it works. Welcome aboard. Your first three questions are mostly judgement calls. As you read posts on this site you'll see what I mean.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X