Need recommendations for ordering seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need recommendations for ordering seeds

I need to order seeds for next years grow and I'm hoping someone here can make a recommendation for a safe and reliable place to order them from.

My previous grows were with with some gifted seeds, what strain I don't know. I'd like to try and grow multiple strains next season and get a little variety.

Wait until the after Thanksgiving Day sales. Personally I order from the country I live in - Farmer's Lab Seeds in Vancouver.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Baron164
      Baron164 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'm looking at their AK-47 and OG Kush strains.

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      After Thanksgiving for deals. Ty.

Great lakes genetics worked for me recently. Not super quick but lots of freebies and stickers.

Comment

For in the US I will stick with greybeardseeds. A lot of different breeders and pretty fast shipping.

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
        AccidentalGardener commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks, Xena! I am also looking for a reputable source in-country, Gonna give these bearded folks a try

• Baron164
        Baron164 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, any recommends for strain? I'm looking for feminized Sativa and Indica strains, I wanna try growing a couple of each next year.

I ordered mine from Coffee Shop Seeds from the UK, very professional and reliable also the shipment is fast. I used to order from Seedsman and AMS but Coffee Shop Seeds are the only one who accept PayPal for which it great for me. Plus it easy to track your parcel. Also their seeds are cheaper from the above seed banks. I ordered on Oct. 19 and received today.

Whether you’re in need of some autoflowering weed seeds or big yield auto cannabis seeds, we’re the top weed seed shop in the UK.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Baron164
        Baron164 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, I ended up doing a small order via CSS. I was going to do MSNL but they wouldn't take my method of payment.

• Baron164
        Baron164 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks again, took just over a week to receive my seeds and packaging was intact. I look forward to planting these in the spring.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Great Baron164 !! One of the reason why I'm sticking with them, fast shipment, easy to track and you could use PayPal as method of payment. Similar to Seedsman but less expensive.

What country are you in?
      I'm in Europe and ordered from weedseedexpress in The Netherlands, took about two weeks to arrive, probably be a little more if you are in the US
      They have some buy 10 get 10 free deals so I got 20 seeds for 75 Euro, Northern Lights x Big Buds and they are growing very strong.

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm from Canada so yes a little bit longer than ordering if you are living in Europe. Also CSS give you freebies. Very few accept PayPal so I switch to them.

• Baron164
        Baron164 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, I'll check it out. I'm in the US, and since I grow outdoors I can't plant anything until probably April of next year so waiting a couple weeks isn't a big deal.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok I ordered from them some Kali 47 and Mazar Kush and my freebies from them are auto White Widow and Badazz OG Cheese. This is my third order with CSS and I'm really happy with their services.

I need Wild Thai seeds, I'm in the US. Can anyone suggest the best place to buy from? I know someone on here grows WT. Thnx.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I ordered mine from MSNL. Took about 2 weeks to arrive in the US. I ordered 2 strains of 5 seeds and they sent some
        bonus seeds as well (8 total). Seeds came discreet in a birthday card with some small foam padding around them.

my friend ordered from there too but his were crushed. He contacted them and they replaced them right away with no issues, but he had to wait for shipping again.

Comment

Ordered from HoliMoli in California, they arrived 3 days after ordering. Planted 2 and just finishing up drying to cure in jars.

Tipping half a pound from those 2 I'm betting. 18 quart sized mason jars full.

Got some freebies as well as the super fast delivery. Good luck!
          Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

Plenty of good places here in the states, OES-SOS, are just 2, they are fast though.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X