HELP PLEASE! ph issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! HELP PLEASE! ph issues?

I am thinking my big bud auto has been hanging around below 6.0 too long. I just watered yesterday and her ph runoff was still 5.9 was around 5.8 last 2 waterings. I noticed since her sisters runoff was around 6.1 yesterday and she is looking much better. Do I need to correct this now or wait till next watering. She is flowering now so ofc I have no issues and now I'm gonna F it all up.
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

And there is the purple hulk. She was looking droopy too but now is more perky.
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

I feel I should mention they are not on the same feeding schedule I water them the same day but yesterday purple hulk got nutrient water and big bud just ph'd water

Comment

u might as well do it next water save any issues in future mate

Comment

They look great to me - can't comment as I don't bother with my runoff.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Ok thank you maybe I am still just over-thinking things.

Comment

Probably don't panic yet just make sure my next watering is closer to 6.5?

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
                AccidentalGardener commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't ever panic, lol. It has made me do dumb things.

Yeah, listen I had same kinda thing happen and I never got it higher than 6.1, so I just started to make like little to no runoff and just making sure what's going ins right.
              yours looks good. My issue was overwatering for to long. Caused mine to stay droopy until they got alot sicker.
              good luck
              4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
              1x Slapz
              1x Quikz
              2x red runtz
              1x flo-see
              1x 2B blunt
              1x persian pie

Comment

How is your drainage? I'm a rookie, too and have been following a trend with some folks using some types of fabric pots. Only some. The fabric they are made with matters, and some do not drain well at all. I learned this just from following all the posts of "what's wrong with my plant?" Are they staying wet at the bottom for too long? Are they propped up on something else, like feet or rails to allow the bottom to dry out and get circulation? Just spit-balling here, Cndee, because the plants look very lovely and full and green and happy. Just a lil pouty.

Comment

the seem to be draining well are needing water every 2 to 3 days seem to take the same amount before runoff. they are propped up on racks so they get airflow under them too. I also make sure to remove all runoff water.

Comment

• Canuck147
                    Canuck147 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I water my plants in the kitchen sink in the winter.

• 420Cndee
                    420Cndee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    maybe I should just move them to the bathroom to water them lol

• Canuck147
                    Canuck147 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Makes for easy clean up.

i can also tell a huge weight difference between just after watering and just before I kind of use this to decide when it I'm like well its been 2 days? then I lift them and I'm like nope you're going 3 this time.

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
                    AccidentalGardener commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you've got that part nailed, then they really do look awesome

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X