1st Grow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Grow!

Hey all! Firstly, thank you for letting me be a part of this awesome site. I started my first grow 9 days ago. I haven’t taken a picture in probably 4 days, so I have 10 seedlings that made it out of 15, and they are all about 4” tall. My room is averaging 77F and about 55% humidity. I’m using two 5000 lumen LED lights, one per row with 5 seedlings under each light. I plan on getting another light like the others so I’ll have three. I hung my lights with paracord and caribiners which seems like it will work for easy adjusting. I’ve got a notebook I’ve been keeping track of everything I do and am having so much fun already! I made this post so that ANYONE with growing experience can give me pointers and advice on my set up as I go. I’ve had them on a 24 hour light cycle so far. Thanks in advance for any tips or pointers, it’d be nice to know if I’m doing everything right so far. Everything seems to be growing and green!

Cheers

The first thing I'd say is check with the manufacturer's recommendations about how high above seedlings to hang the lights so they don't burn your babies. You don't want the lights so high that the seedling stretch either. Also, it's better once they break the surface to give them some dark time to grow out roots. I usually do an 18/6 schedule with plants in veg.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Great job and good on you for using the Light Warrior.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X