Phresh Inline Filters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phresh Inline Filters?

Hey guys! I’m curious if anyone has ever used Phresh inline filters before? Are they any good? Do they remove odor well? Here is the link:

I already have a Terrabloom 8” 710 CFM fan pulling air through a Terrabloom carbon filter placed inside my tent, but I’m afraid of pumping too much nice hot air out of my house when my plants get large and stanky enough that I can no longer just vent the exhaust into the next room.

I’m considering putting one of these inline filters at the tail end of my ductwork and just venting into the next room, instead of venting it out into the frigid Midwest winter air. I believe I have more than enough air flow at the end of my ductwork, I never turn my fan all the way up but when I do, that air really comes blasting out hard, despite the 40 feet of twisty-turny ductwork.

Does anyone have an opinion? I’m hoping two filters (one in the tent and one inline at the very end in the next room) will be enough to contain the smell from two flowering plants in a tent?

Thanks guys!

U shouldnt need 2 filters if u only have 2 plants mate

Comment

Thank you growell! I appreciate your input.

Comment

No worries mate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X