Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PH ok to use?

Is this okay to use? I'm using soil. Thanks
    I just ran out of my GH up. I have this on hand already and didn't know if its cannabis friendly. Click image for larger version

Name:	16043425632805297803042225560064.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	464693
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

i would say yes

Comment

I see that the Ph up has a TON of Potassium in it. That could throw things off. I also see this is recommended for hydroponic use, I'm guessing because of the "enhanced crystals" inside. I looked for the website but couldn't find it. I do see it being sold from a bunch of generic gardening sources like Walmart, Home Depot, amazon and even eBay.

I would have to put this on my list to pass on if another option is available. Preferably the GH Ph up & down.

Comment

I use Root Farm Ph up And Down with Gh ph up and down it seemed way more pricier cause of the brand name i was able to find them at local stores for cheap but i get mine at Canadian Tire.
        Attached Files

Comment

What’s wrong with using household type stuff? I’ve never had to ph up but would try baking soda if I needed to and for ph down have been using citric acid (started with vinegar and have recently moved to citric acid) and not had a problem with ph since I started monitoring it. BTW soil grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
            What’s wrong with using household type stuff? I’ve never had to ph up but would try baking soda if I needed to and for ph down have been using citric acid (started with vinegar and have recently moved to citric acid) and not had a problem with ph since I started monitoring it. BTW soil grow.
            For $7 a bottle / $5 usd and for it to last 2 to 3 grows i find it a fair trade i am soil based but my nutrients mostly come in liquid form so i got to ph my water before i feed them.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X