Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancelled

I am officially cancelling this clock change bullshit. Y'all are the first folks I'm telling. But it just has to fucing stop. Whatever time it was yesterday at this time, that's what time it is, now. #keepyourhandsoffmyclock. HA!

People in Hawaii and Arizona (except for the Navajo Nation), the territories of American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, you're all cool. You still keep the time. The right time.

If you're not with me, you're against me. Get with the program.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Got to agree. This nonsense of continuing an ancient agrarian time schedule in this day and age is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

Sundials, candles, and hour glasses. Community bell towers. Island time. Of course, for those of us 'early retired's' time doesn't have much meaning except we have to adhere to you working peoples' need to get to work mostly on time and leave a little early because you took a short lunch.

Bah! The working man is a sucker!
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Indiana used to be on your list until Mitch the Bitch who was our governor at the time started his campaign of “nobody knows what time it is here because we don’t change”, well he got it pushed through and now part of the state is on eastern and part on central and now I live in the freakin place and I have no fuckin idea what time it is.

Comment

Idk if she's right or where she heard it but my sister in law said Oregon won't be doin daylight savings anymore starting nxt yr 🎉

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi JDU long time no see did you also hear how parts of Or. and ID are trying to join? Not sure i get that reasoning?

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Howdy SoOrbudgal 🖐
            I haven't. I assumed it was the whole State

Agreed. My day starts early and finishes late. By the time 415pm rolls around we can't see shit. Im with you im done with this shit.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Lol. In this case... Time is a relative measurement. It’s an interval, meaning it’s neither right nor wrong...only matters where the origin is determined to be. In physics we define it as a scalar or vector. It’s really dependent on what is being discussed.
            4x4 600w HID empty for summer
            3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
            2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
            running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I myself do not need the government telling me when to get up or what to do with the extra light, yes I know they wanted me out spending my money, F~ ~em! This is not a good thing, just government control over my and your life.
              Some of my clocks change, but they change themselves

Comment

I live in a place with no light savings

Comment

if the time change bothers you that much, You need time on the couch! Much more important issues in life than time change! Smoke another bowl and relax!!!!!!

Comment

Took me almost 12 years to figure out how to change the time on my now-antique iHome. Finally did it yesterday. Now we know what time it is in that room. We've had to establish time-zones within the house because no two clocks read the same, lol.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X