X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! New to indoor and non organic please help

Hello everyone ,
    First day first post
    I’m hoping you all can help me with a couple pointers. First time doing indoor not organic from seed and I’ve seen healthier looking babies for sure when doing my outdoor routine and organic

was going ok until one night power went off and the heating in our building has been acting up ever since. Am I correct thinking the curl down is potentially too much breeze /cold temps especially overnight with lamps off ?

thx in advance

​​​​​​​

I’m a noob , feel like I didn’t post this properly lol

Comment

Hi FeverBoy, They don't look to bad. I'm fairly new here as well.
      Some more info will be required for others to help you better such ph and environment tha its in. I'm sure someone will be able to give you the help or advice you need.
      3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
      Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
      Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
      Couple of fans for airflow
      First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
      Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
      Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

• FeverBoy
        FeverBoy commented
        Editing a comment
        Good advice is welcome 😎 and the main site has good info as well..... also I want some blurple

They look ok depends how much they drop when lights off mate

Comment

• FeverBoy
        FeverBoy commented
        Editing a comment
        They looked normal again this AM so pretty sure it was a combo of mini fan overkill and outside the tent temps being waaay to low. Thx

thanks buds and grow

when the lights turned this am they looked droopy and leaves a bit mishappen , I attached the pic

Details: Seeds started in jiffy pods stripped of the plastic outside and put in the smaller dome

The big baby in pic was a bag mystery seed maybe BLUEDREAM I grew separately a week and a bit ahead of the others because I was Lockdown bored

The 4 younger saplings started at same time then put in small 3-4inch pots in a basic domed nursery with small LED Lamp
      All Fem 1x Wedding Cake , 1x Afghan Hash , 1x Hammer shark, 1 x Blue something of some sort

now they are in Below for the last 5 days
      Tent 4x4 x 7
      4” Vortex fan +carbon filter on a speed control : white flexible ducting
      LED Power Par x 2
      1 fan for airflow
      Soil pro mix HP
      Basic AB veg / bloom kit (most unsure about this as my first time without organic stuffs)

We had issues with power outages in the last weeks and now heating system Is screwy all because my cities electric is run by beavers in large hampster wheels fml

Anywhoo Cranking the temp in the tent room / keeping the small fan off for a while seems To have helped perk the leaves up but lost a wee bit of momentum and confidence with feeding... first time using basic AB growth/bloom kit so please please lemme know THE WAY .

note : My PH reader broke and a newbie is still a couple days away frig .... get back to you on that.... I’m going on a prayer that the weaker feeding in first weeks won’t cause a ph disaster ?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by FeverBoy; 11-01-2020, 08:23 PM. Reason: Pic update @ 8pm east

Comment

They're pretty resilient and will recover from most short-term or one-time issues. Keep doing what you're doing.
        Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

• FeverBoy
          FeverBoy commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheers

Any comments on water ph’ng without a Meter ?

Comment

• Xena
          Xena commented
          Editing a comment
          I bought some strips. Pretty cheap and easy to use. You can find in a lot of different stores, I bought my last ones from Lowe’s in the pool/spa area.

Strips Keep it simple I like it , will get a bunch for backups while I’m at it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X