X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent help needed please

Hi

I have a growing issue

My seeds germinated just fine and i planted them after 2 days and they came out of the coco very quickly and started growing really good but after 10-14 days they stopped growing and started getting dry and withered and some of them sadly died

I’m using a mix of coco and perlite and i water my plants every day with nutrients

The nutrients I’m using are micro, grow and bloom and calmag

The lights I’m using are a 4 branches growing light from amazon and a normal light on the ceiling and they’re on 18 hours a day.

I also have a CO2 bag in the room and a fan which all are shown in the pictures I’m sending you on this email.

Please please help me if you can

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum. Those lights are not going to cut it. I came across those a little while back when looking for lights myself and they don't have the output or intensity that is needed for a full grow. I see you are in a small cupboard. Is this closed off at any point? I see no extraction fan in there to remove stale air if that is the case. The co2 bag i don't think is needed although others may say different. What temps and humidity are you getting in that room? How much are you watering? and at what PH? Those questions will need to be answered for others to help you better so if youy could provide that info it would help a lot.
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

Hi
      thanks for the reply
      no the room is not closed off at any point, do i have to have a fan to replace the room’s air?
      my temperature is 25-27 degrees when the lights are on and 19-23 degrees when the lights are off
      humidity is normally on 55-70%
      i water 900ml every morning with nutrients and cal mag
      i have never measured my water ph as i think my nutrients does the job in terms of ph, doesn’t it?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1374 View Post
        i have never measured my water ph as i think my nutrients does the job in terms of ph, doesn’t it?

No. You need to know what your ph is. Measure it after you add whatever you’re adding too.

Comment

Xena is right. You can't guess PH. Some nutrients say they are PH balanced but that just applies to the solution not the water you are using. You should get yourself a PH meter along with some PH down and PH up solution. When testing your Water PH do so after you add any nutrients to it and adjust with PH down/up as needed. Also lay off the nutes right now your plant doesn't need it at the stage its at. I also think 900 ml is too much. On a plus side your temps and humidity seem to be inside where they need to be. As long as you are not closing that room off and its getting fresh air in you should be ok without an extraction fan as long as smell isn't an issue further down the line. You will need better lights though if you want to get through a full grow and have some buds that are worth using.
          3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
          Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
          Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
          Couple of fans for airflow
          First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
          Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
          Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

Hey, only a noob myself, so no expert, but I started my first grow with one of those 4 bar leds from Amazon, and it’s ok for the first few weeks if you have it very close (like 6”) but ultimately you’re going to need some better lighting.
            As the others said, ph is very important, I aim for ph6 and water to run off each time in coco to prevent build up/lock out
            Dont be disheartened and keep on learning 👍

Comment

buds73
              thank you so much for replying
              what light do recommend?
              I don’t know if you noticed or not but I’m using 2 lights. One is the amazon 4 branches light and the other one is the light on the ceiling which is very bright, are they still not enough?
              also, I’m using coco and as you know coco has no nutrients at all, do you still advise me not to feed my plants?

Comment

Only my 2cents, but I went from that 4 bar led you’ve got to a spider farmer sf1000 and got this after two weeks from germination 😊
                Are you using photo or auto seeds? I know it may be a bit of a downer, but I just started again from scratch as I was using autos and they just wouldn’t have recovered enough before flowering
                Attached Files

Comment

That light in ceiling is no good mate wrong light spectrum turn off just wasting electric start feeding nutes when u get first and second real leaves learn what your pot feels like when it empty and after u water that the best way to know also u will have to get an intake and out take fan when u up grade to a proper light also u will only need to give about 2 to 300ml of water for now mate also i would put light right on top of plant close u can get without burning mate they autos or femenised

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X