No announcement yet.

Another stupid question from me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spread sheet, track feedings, ph and ppm. Notes on any issues and automatically calculates days, etc Use to keep in in a paper journal, but to hard to read my own writing and search
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

I write on a calendar when i water, feed and when i flip to 12/12. I write when i see pistils. I write down more than this but yes to keeping track.....when i remember LOL.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

One thing I would like to add to my previous post: I write down pertinent tidbits, for future grows. At this particular moment in time, I'm marveling at my Mandarin Gelato (MG). This is only my fourth grow but I can state with certainty - I WILL be growing more of this strain...as long as subsequent MG plants exhibit similar characteristics. Of course, I still have about two more months, before I determine potency. It's just a gorgeous plant, topped, not trained.
      A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

I have a wall calendar with important dates on it - autos days above-ground, approx harvest dates, week of post 12/12 flip - next to my desk.
        I keep an extremely-detailed long-hand journal in a spiral notebook. Everything goes in the notebook. It's portable, low-tech, inexpensive. All I need is a pencil. I write important stuff in the margin and highlight it for easy reference - last time I fed/watered and what it was. I don't write anything down for the veg tent unless it's something that needs addressing - pest control, feeding, transplanting, etc.

I also take at least one set of photographs every day at lights-on, so I can see every plant. It helps me if I need to go back and visually piece together something dumb that I did so I can undo it.
        Hopefully I'll get good enough at this so I can start writing down stuff that goes right, lol.

Comment

• buds73
          buds73 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've tried to take pics at least once a week sometimes more going to put them all together at some point so I can see how my plants have changed over time.

I drop the beans on the first of the month then try to remember which month, a.couple of months later I flip to 12-12 then wait for the magic. Feed on Sunday, water on wed.

Comment

I keep a journal my wife bought me this one. Im glad my plant turned out to be female
          Attached Files

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
            AccidentalGardener commented
            Editing a comment
            You win this one. Tell your wife she has a wicked sense of humor

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X