No announcement yet.

Wpm and the Apple Cider Vinegar method Milk Method Not working 3 Weeks left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Wpm and the Apple Cider Vinegar method Milk Method Not working 3 Weeks left

So I am still fighting the Wpm ive been doing the milk method but after the milk dried up it started popping up again their is 3 weeks left my concern is if i don't stop it that it will get to my buds and while i dry and cure the wpm will spread and ruin the entire crop if i try the apple cider vinegar method and spray the whole plant will it kill my buds / crop 3 weeks left i am yet to flush the picture is the apple cider vinegar that looks easy for me to get about $10

what will the apple cider vinegar do the plant will it burn it alot?

Attached Files

At the End of harvest should i do some sort of bud washing to make sure wpm is not present i can't have this harvest failing on me cause i have been out of my supply and if this fails ill be screwed ill put some pictures up when they wake up the wpm is still small amounts here and there on a few leaves i cut some off yesterday but i can't just keep hacking away at the plants every time it pops up

Comment

The vinegar should not harm your plants or buds, some use it as a foliar feed. I did spray buds with it, I also cut off a few leaves for air flow. Last year I use Trifecta Crop Control, very pricey and it works, I also used fans to move the air when dew (other moisture) was present. Air flow is critical, if you can keep the moisture off the problem is solved.
      I read once that vinegar could be used to kill plants, I went and got 5 gallons and sprayed some bushes I want gone. They only grew faster and taller than the rest I did not spray. Dont use pure vinegar that may harm your girls!

Comment

See the thing is this has been the best of my grows with controlling the temperature it is always around 70f with only hit 60% humidity like twice and its been 50% humidity and under the last time i had wpm was when the humidity hit 80% so i am baffled i have the problem now with being in control of the environment compared to when i was newer to growing and still getting the hang of humidity and temperature i am thinking it is the strain cause its kali og kush haze from crop kings and they had wpm last time i grew them.

I am gonna buy this brand cause it's at my local walmart unless its not good for them can i spray them with the lights on or should i wait till dark period i will have to wake up at 5 am cause they go to sleep at 6 am till 6pm cause of the way my hydro peak times are or would spraying them and turning the light off for a hour while they dry be fine?
        Attached Files

Comment

Do wait for lights out to spray them so you dont get burns. Whether thats an unscheduled lights out or just before bed time.

Comment

• Shankemdirty
            Shankemdirty commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah i just sprayed them since daylights savings wen't out had to wake up at 4 am lol normally lights go out at 6am but since it wen't back a hour it goes out at 5 am now the lights wen't out 10 mins before i was done but assuming 10 mins late to there Dark period should be fine. i just need to survive 3 more weeks then ill possible bud wash them but unsure.

I’ve used Safer brand garden fungicide for wpm with great success. A fellow GWE forum member recommended it.
          4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X