Freebies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freebies

Everyone gets a weird plant every now and then. I noticed a pattern. Freebies: The majority of Weird mutant plants that had given me a struggle, made me scratch my head trying to figure out what I did wrong. Free seeds. From several different Seed shops. There ain't nothing like something free but if they did not pass quality control they should warn someone first.

I sent one seed bank a Unflattering email to that effect right after having a freebie hermi. Like putting a rooster in the hen house.

I am not saying this is the case with all freebies. I always give them the benefit of a doubt because I suppose it’s possible that I could have made a mistake. First time for everything I guess.

Seriously in the past few years the majority of the Needy plants that didn't really put out, come from freebies. I just harvested 4 Gorilla Glue [freebies] Started them around the same time under the same conditions. 2 Kicked-Ass. 2 Struggled with purple stems and yellow leaves the whole grow, Gave a smaller quantity. Yet very potent. I just finished testing
    Happy Growing y'all.
    Perpetual Harvests
    Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
    Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
    2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X