Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First grow, I think my plant is ready for harvest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! First grow, I think my plant is ready for harvest.

Hi guys! So I am thinking about harvesting my marijuana plant because I've been finding caterpillars around my plant out of nowhere. They munched on a part of my plant and really messed things up. I searched the entire plant and got some, also cleaning the parts that seemed contaminated by their activity.

My plant has passed a lot of stressful moments and I am afraid I created more stress by removing one of the branches entirely by snapping it. I was trying to save it from contaminated buds that were forming black spots from the inside, for what I know, this was created by the caterpillars defecating there and keeping humidity inside the buds. That branch is "curing" at the moment and the rest of the plant is still out there, with some small caterpillars hiding in it. I try to remove them all, even sprayed some neem oil but damn is it difficult.

Now I will post some pictures of the buds and how they are looking atm, yesterday I broke the stem off the plant, I don't know if I should harvest it all before more stuff happens or just to wait a week or two:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Marcomposition; 10-31-2020, 05:46 PM.

I didn’t think you were supposed to use neem that close to harvest.

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree with Xena. Your weed is gonna taste like shit.

• Marcomposition
      Marcomposition commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw man, oh well what can I do now, haha

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X