Stay off your PHONE while driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay off your PHONE while driving

Some stupid shit was on their phone this morning and ran dead into the electric pole in front of my house. Yes their're fine but my grow had to go without lights or aeration for just over an hour while they moved everything from old pole to the new pole. You never know the accident you avoid may save a fellow grower from worrying about their girls.

Power Outages are definitely not fun. I had a short one last week and this week we lost power for a day and a half due to Hurricane Zeta. Fortunately I have a generator which I use for camping and it provided power to my setup during the outages. If my ladies only knew what I have had to do to keep them happy!

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Zeta left me with no electricity for 3 days, Veg plants werent happy about the light switch back and forth

Ugh! People can be so stupid! Glad no humans were hurt and that your sweet girls pulled through okay. They need a grower version of those "CHILDREN AT PLAY" street signs

Comment

Due to my job I drive close to 200 miles a day, mostly side roads not highway. The last 15-20yrs has become increasingly more dangerous. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve had to run completely off the road to avoid being side swiped by a passing car who’s driver’s head was down completely oblivious to the destruction their dumbass was about to cause. If you pay attention, 8 out of 10 police you see driving are doing the same thing.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X