Germinating damn white rhino seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germinating damn white rhino seeds

Anyone having problethis. Thanks Guys and Girls. ms germinating white rhino seeds. The first batch of 10 I got from msnl and they all didnt germinate got another from them and still havent been able to. The Big Bud I got free from them have and growing well. Hope I can get some expert help here. I would like to grow white rhino. I have put them in a jar of water and have put them in between paper towels and baggie on top of a saucer on my cable box

I soak my seeds 24hrs in water then right into a styrofoam cup that’s been premoistened so it’s damp but not wet. I then sit the cups on a heating pad with a baggie over the top of the cup to keep moist and warm. Once the seed sprouts I remove the baggie and leave cup on heating pad for 2wks until potting up. I rarely have a seed that doesn’t sprout. Btw I do the same method with our vegetables seeds for the garden

Comment

I went from a miserable germination rate to almost 100% by just dropping seeds into a shot glass for 12-18 hours, making sure they sank to the bottom, and then straight into wet coco-loco about 1/4" inch below the surface. Most did not pop open before planting.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X